13: I Just Love You

Elizabeth

Four days later

I stand in the kitchen with Mr. Jenks. He's taught me how to cook many dishes, so tonight, I help him. Evan's dad is coming over for dinner. Tonight will be the last night together before we go to Italy for the banquet for the week.

"You're doing amazing," he says as he watches me cook.

"Smells good in here, Jenks," Romeo says as he walks in.

"It's not me, sir," is all he says. Romeo looks up from his phone and sees me hovering over the stovetop.

"Elizabeth," he chuckles. "You've cooked?"

"I'm learning," I say. "Come." I grab a spoon from the drawer and scoop some of the sauce and bring it to his mouth. He tastes it.

"It's good," he says and shrugs his shoulders.

"Bueno?!" I gasp. He chuckles. He reaches over me and takes some spices from the counter. He puts them in and stirs the pot. Now, he brings the spoon to my lips.

"Bueno," he states.

Everyone joins in the kitchen. Mr. Jenks goes to be with his family since he no longer needs to be here as we are in Italy.

We sit around the kitchen and eat dinner. "Sounds like you two were enjoying yourselves last night," Evan says and smirks.

"I've never heard Romeo moan like that," Casso adds.

"What. The. Fuck." Romeo scoffs.

"I'm telling the truth!"

"Oh wow," I laugh. I get all shy. Now they know that we've been...having sex.

"We are actually joking. The walls are soundproof. Can't hear a thing," Santino says. "But you admitted to it." They laugh. Romeo laughs and shakes his head. He comes behind me and kisses me.

"She's my woman," he says and kisses my neck. I can't help but close my eyes.

"Oh hell, that's hot," Casso says before leaving the room. "Dinner was amazing, Eliza. Now go get yourself some dessert." I blush.

"I want my dessert," Romeo growls.

"But the dishes," I say. "We have to clean."

"Come." He picks me up. I squeal as he takes me upstairs to his room. Tonight, he's bringing me to his room.

I've never been to Romeo's room. It's all black. His walls and furniture are black, including his bed and sheets.

He lays me on the bed, but before he can even undress me, I stop him. "What is it?" He asks.

"I want you to teach me how to," I pause. I always get so shy around him. He straddles me gingerly and kisses me.

"What do you want me to teach you?"

Romeo

"I want you to teach me how to pleasure you," she says. At that, my cock throbs. Without her even touching it, I'm about to explode. The things that this woman does to me...