5: Help

In the morning, I am woken up to pressure. I immediately open my eyes.

The bodyguard is on top of me. He's humping me. "What—" He covers my mouth with his hands. I can feel him humping me violently and his moans. I try to move away. It's uncomfortable.

"Just stay silent," he directs. He grabs his gun from his waistband and puts it under my chin.

"Stop," I begin to cry. He doesn't stop. Instead, he pulls the covers down and lifts my shirt up. I have no bra on. He bites my nipple. I cry out.

"You're a good little slut," he laughs. I shake my head. He pulls his pants down and continues to hump me. "Good girl. Good girl," he praises. I shake my head and try to push him away. He cocks the gun back. The gun scares me.

He pulls my panties to the side and lines himself with me. I squirm away. Then, I feel him trying to enter me. "Miss Elizabeth. Breakfast is ready." Mr. Jenks is my savior. The bodyguard groans. He gets off of me. He goes to the door. Before he can get me, I jump out of bed and put my pants back up. Without thinking, I rush out of the room and down the stairs.

I don't care what Romeo does to me. I can't be here. Not where a second bodyguard tried to rape me. I have to leave.

I run barefoot out of the house even as the same bodyguard chases me. I don't know if he's chasing me to rape me or to not lose his job. Either way, I don't care. "Get back here!" He yells.

"No!" I scream. Just as I've turned my back, a car screeches to a stop...three cars stop suddenly. I bump into the car and fall even as the bodyguard catches up to me.

"Elizabeth!" I recognize that voice immediately. It's Romeo.

"Sir, I was just getting her back." Romeo ignores him. Instead, he grabs me by the arm. I look at him through my tears.

"What did I tell you about running away?" He asks as he holds my shoulders firmly. I hold my head low. I begin to cry. He's not going to understand.

There are other people who have gotten out of the cars. They are all men. Why are there so many powerful men here?

"Answer me, Elizabeth."

"Intentó violarme," (he tried to rape me) I cry. "Quiero ir. Por favor, déjame ir." (I want to go. Please let me go.) There's silence. Everyone can hear my crying.

"Sir, I'll bring her back inside."

"No," I beg. Romeo takes his jacket off and puts it on my shoulders before pulling me to his chest. Then, he guides his hand to the back of my head and pulls my head to his chest. Romeo hugs me as I cry.

Romeo

He tried to rape her. That's the second bodyguard I hired that tried to take advantage of her. I'm a horrible person if I couldn't protect her from this.

She's shaking in my embrace. 

"Dad," I finally say. He walks up to me. He's choking back tears. We are mafia men, but women are to be cared for and loved in this world...not raped. "What did you guys do to mom's rapist?"

"Not enough," is all he says.

"I think we should start there," Zane adds. "Bring her inside. We'll deal with this."