Introduction

The camera shows a beautiful park with wild flowers, lush green grass and swans swimming in the lake, cool breeze and the sweet melody of the birds...Everything is as beautiful as a dream...The climate becomes cooler and it starts to drizzle now. The camera now shows the bare feet of a girl and then her right hand holding a diary and pen. Now slowly the angle shifts to her medium slightly brownish hair which is dangling along the breeze and her white dhupatta moving to & fro while she walks...The drizzle falls on her shoulders. She now goes to a open hut that is made in the middle of the park, sits in a wooden chair and keeps her diary and pen on the wooden round table...Her lips curling into excitement and serenity. She opens her diary and starts to write ✍️

Dear Diary,
It's been so long since I reflected on the beautiful days of my life. When I look back at those moments now, my heart flutters as that of a teenager who fell in love first. The feeling of being excited and thrilled for even the most simplest of things, days that I spent carefree and a life so amazing. My current self wouldn't have believed all this, not even in my wildest of dreams but here I'm, sitting in this lush green park in this very moment, one among the nature to pen down my thoughts, reflections and feelings on those days of being the craziest fan of HIM!
Yes, you heard it right! HIM!
The upcoming pages of this diary will be filled with certain incidents of my life as a fangirl to that person whom I admire the most. More than an actor, I think I'm drawn to him as a fangirl for the human being that he is. But no wonder that his acting skills was the first thing that made me his admirer for sure. Anyways, I'll see you soon. Very excited to jot down my thoughts from the memory lane and tell to our audience about some of the unforgettable moments of my life.
Yours
DD ❤️

As she pens down her feelings with contentment and serenity, she sips the tea from a beautiful cup listening to the birds and the tap-tap of the rain drops. A heavenly feeling, nostalgia hitting harder, memories that are worth cherishing and a part of life that was the best among all. She turns the next page and puts the title as Chapter 1.

(To be continued...)

PS. The accounts or incidents in this page are real and true facts. The people that I'll mention in the upcoming pages are real living beings for sure. This page is created to share my few years journey of being as a fangirl, which I'm till date. I hope that I'll be able to tell my story without hurting anybody's sentiments or feelings as real people and incidents are involved here. I would appreciate your similar love and support that you'll showered on my first page @mostly_jeevriya. So let's start this journey together to unveil some interesting stories about me as a fangirl to the HIM!!