Chapter 6: First time on Instagram!

The climate somewhat becomes warm now after the down pour and its evening so the chipping of birds are clearly heard which is so soothing. The girl turns the next page and puts the title as Chapter 6: First time on Instagram. She immediately gets excited and so many memories are going inside her mind. She resumes writing...

Dear Diary,
Today the use of Instagram has become so common a habit that we are glued and addicted to the same. We are in this world of wanting to know what's happening in the lives of others and this provides a good medium for the same. Instagram came in 2010 but I got to know about it in 2017, after my final exams. I was so excited to create my first Insta ID.
I remember my very first phone that I got when I was studying in class 8th, I think it was 2015. It was a keypad phone and I used to listen to radio (I liked the show of LOve GurU....Hheeee...) as it was my only medium of entertainment and also that phone offered a special gift for its users by giving four telugu movies for free. And one among them was Mr.Perfect movie acted by Prabhas and Kajal.
That is the only movie that I've watched the maximum times in my life so far. You won't believe I've watched it 110 times so far and I still do watch some favourite scenes from the movie even today (Comment below if you've watched that movie). And also I used to copy paste the songs of the recent tamil movies which my dad would store in computer. I do it without his knowledge. Those crazy times though. But today we have Spotify, Wynk, Jio Saavan and other apps to our rescue. (Comment below when did you receive your first phone)

DD Mv: Deva! who asked you about your first phone?! Please mokka podaama continue pannu actual story ah!!

Me: Ohh! sorry makkaley na ippdi dhaan oru nostalgia la en life oda ella happenings ah yum solliduvaen. Seri! let's go on...

So, as you all know when I was studying in class 9th in 2016, I received my first android phone. But only in 2017 I got to know about instgram. I was only using instagram to follow my favourite youtuber "Study with Jess" until 2018 but thanks to the growing 'AI' (Artificial Intelligence) which always gives us suggestions. So it very well knew that I was watching ER1 on Hotstar so it suggested me some of the videos of ER1, especially that of vetri and malar.
I kind of liked those videos. The reason why I call them videos is that back then I didn't knew it was called 'Fan edits'....What fun!! And I didn't even knew what 'Fan pages' were but see today I run two fan pages myself. That's destiny for you'll.
All this was going on and I started to enjoy all these new things that I found on this new platform called instagram and also got to watch some of the best videos...Ohh..sorry...Fan Edits for vetri, VM and ER1. I loved it and this new phase of my life. Only god knew there is so much more to add on to my story of life. I'm keeping this very shot so that we can skip fastly to the best parts yet.
Yours
DD

So, the girl now turns the next page and puts the title as Chapter.....

(To be Continued...)