Chapter 7: Everyday Starts with ER1!

The girl turns the next page and puts the title as Chapter 7: Everyday starts with ER1! She now softly giggles thinking about those days of watching ER1 first thing in the morning. How crazy was that?! She starts to write...

Dear Diary,
As mentioned earlier, the process of slowly getting obsessed with something that connected with me emotionally, the whole feeling was good. So, everyday started off with ER1 and when I look back to days it all feels so whimsical now. Gone where the days when my mum used to wake me up for school at 06:30am but since I got obsessed with ER1, I used to wake up early in the morning at 05:30am just to watch ER1 in hotstar as they would post the episodes daily somewhere between 06:00am - 06:15am.
Since I started late to watching ER1, I had so many episodes for free already so I was watching all of them without any hassle but now that I was on par with the telecast, I could only wait for it to watch it the next day as I'm a non-subscriber to hotstar.
The excitement that I used to have to know what will happen tomorrow kept me dreaming about the same while sleeping. Those were the times when I used to while away my time watching repeatedly all my favourite scenes. The fun fact about watching the episodes on hotstar was that, I didn't had any subscription back then and even now. At least today we have sharechat and telegram to watch our favourite shows without subscription before tv but back then I didn't had any of these handy or even I can say I was not aware of these platforms.
Firstly, the only medium to get to know at least what happened in the episodes daily was to check the cover picture and description in hotstar and even today that's what I do to know the overall content of a particular episode. Also, I used to rely on few instagram handles who would post a picture collage covering the overall episodes and special frames for VM scenes if any and give their episode reviews.
All this kept me happy until I watch the full episode the next day. Meanwhile I get to watch the beautiful fan edits of the editors of the ER1 Fandom.
My go to time for watching all this content was divided between two time frames. One was the morning hours and that too when my mum would pleat my hair. She used to scold me for watching serials in the morning but who cared about it back then. All I knew was to watch ER1, that's it. Now I'm feeling so bad for ignoring her scolding. The next time frame was the after school hours by again getting immersed with the YouTube reviews of the show and some more picture collages and fan edits.
So, keeping this short either. This was my overall crazy moments of watching ER1 the first thing in the morning and getting excited about the same.
The best thing was back then me as a 16 year old didn't had any responsibilities so I was free for doing whatever little enjoyment I could do during my free time like these. All was good and destiny had more to offer too!
Yours
DD

The girl now feels a sense of satisfaction as she is nearing the part which she is very desperate to share. Possibly that would be from the 10th chapter. But as of now she turns the next page and puts the title as Chapter...

(To be Continued...)