1. Twisted

Otto Hightowers little sister, Odessa was nothing but trouble and when her husband died she was really a loose cannon.

"What do you mean you moving to the capital to be closer to me?" Otto questioned.

"Exactly that." Odessa agreed kissing his cheek. "Im going to need to stay here until I can find my own place-"

"Here?" Otto countered. Odessa chuckled.

"Well not here. Your home." Odessa assured. "I would hate living in the castle." She assured but that was a lie. She wouldnt mind be doted on like a princess.

"You would love it of course you can stay with me..." otto agreed. "You are my baby sister. Trouble you are Dessa dearest." Odessa smiled wrapping her arms around his middle.

"Thats why mama named me Odessa troublemaker Hightower." She agreed.

"Hey uncle Otto." Ollivander remarked.

"Ollivander my how you have grown." Otto remarked hugging his nephew.

"You ready to harbor me and my troublemaker trio?" Odessa mused. Otto smiled as Ophelia turned on the charm running up to him.

"You know you want to see my gorgeous face every day!" Ophelia declared. Ophelia was a mini Odessa in the making. They all had attitude and Odessas good looks. Odessas eldest Orion was the most like Otto. More studious but he was usually studying something to which he could make something that would blow up.

Orion was a bright boy. Had the hightower brains. Right now he was in the middle of creating what he called a laser. He wanted to be able to shoot a beam across the courtyard. Blow something up from a far. He was also working on with his cousins Tommy and Arthur a weapon. They were tossing around the idea of a handheld weapon, which would launch a little metal bullet through the air. Orion was a little genius. Maester levels smarts.

Ophelia was good at getting what she wanted. She was good at observing and analyzing and manipulating. She was good at listening. She was also a damn good pickpocket and a locksmith. There wasn't a room or box or treasure chest Ophelia couldn't get into. She was there a little criminal in the making. Odessa was like that as a child. Always the troublemaker.

Ollivander was her little pyromaniac. Anything he could blow up or melt together he was going to try. He was Odessa's baby boy. He could do no wrong but in all honesty he could really do no right. He had a bat to which they called the killing bat. He swung in around, constantly ready to chop someone's head off with it or more probable bludgeon them with it. anytime he got into trouble Odessa was able to get him out of it. He was never in trouble with her. She loved his shenanigans.

Otto should've known when their parents married odessa off to a Bolton that their children would be a little bit twisted.

⚔️

Odessa

Ollivander 'Olli' -age 8

Ophelia 'Lia' age 9

Orion 'Ry' -age 10

The cousins: John, Tommy, Arthur