13. Alone

Queen of Kings / Ned Stark / Gendry Baratheon 

House hunting. Odessa didnt like finding a place to live. The castle although continent was a no go for now. Alicent loved having her cousins so close. Odessa saw Rhaenyra forming a little crush on her pyro, Ollivander, but of course she would. Ollivander was just like Odessa with a little more fire.

So Rhaenyra, Alicent and Ophelia were having a sleep over at the castle. Ollivander and Orion were testing out inventions with Odessa's cousins tommy and john meanwhile Otto was going through reports at the castle which mean alone time with Viserys. Uninterrupted.

The dinner was in the stone oven but the house was heating up already. Odessa poured some more wine for them, Viserys lips traced over her neck as she held out a glass for him. She took a sip turning to face him. 

"Are you sure?" Viserys questioned. 

"We are alone." Odessa purred. Viserys tugged at her dress as she stripped off his shirt throwing it aside. Viserys looked her over like she was candy. She jumped up on the counter shifting her panties down her legs. She reached out a hand pulling him in closer.

"Alone never sounded so good." Viserys agreed. "When it's the two of us and that cunt of yours is soft, swollen, and wet, I'll be the one in control. I'll have you wherever and whenever I want." He added Odessa nodded eagerly. "In my bed, on my desk, on the floor right now if I want to. On this table, on the counter, every surface." Another desperate nod. "I'm going to own that sexy body of yours so thoroughly that you're going to beg for my cock, because it's going to be the only thing in the world that you want. And once I'm buried balls deep in you and you are filled with me, I'm going to make you come apart in the best way possible. Do you understand?" 

"Yes." The single word came out half promise, half plea from her full lips. 

The cradle of her hips fit around his as though it had been sculpted to hold him, she pant as she leaned back on the counter Viserys hands still running over her, lips still consuming her neck and chest. She felt him fill her and she clenched around him. Her eyes rolled back spots in her vision. A pot knocked over, it crashed to the ground and viserys tensed. She groaned as he pulled back and her legs extended to him.

"Right back." Viserys whispered as she settled her racing her heart. He pulled back on his underwear kissing her again, she smiled into him. 

Odessa pulled on Visery shirt and she felt all cozy as he ran to check on what was lingering outside.  She stirred the sauce hip swaying as her hummed one of the songs the palace court was playing that morning, when the door opened.

"Odessa? Something smells delicious."

That wasn't Viserys. Odessa spun around.

"Why arent you wearing pants?" Otto demanded.

"What are you doing home-" Odessa countered.

"I finished up my duties," otto answered. "why are you not wearing clothing in the kitchen?" Otto countered confused.

"Otto!" Viserys declared and Otto understood.

"Heavens." Otto murmured.

"Um." Viserys looked to Odessa suddenly feeling very naked in his underwear and then realizing Odessa was in his shirt and nothing else. Viserys stepped in front of Odessa and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"No." otto decided. "Just no."

"Hungry?" Odessa countered. Otto shook his head turning back around. 

"Suddenly I feel quite nauseous." Otto corrected. 

"otto!" Odessa begged moving to him. 

"What are you doing Odessa?" Otto demanded. 

"Having a bit of fun." Odessa offered. 

"Gods." Otto murmured. "He's married, he's the king." 

"ANd he is my best friend. COme on, dont be such a fuddy duddy." Odessa begged. "We are just having fun, better me than a whore that would try to have his children and want some sort of compensation, right?" 

"I suppose." Otto grumbled. 

"Wonderful! Then lets eat," Odessa agreed. "Let me put some pants on." She added running off. Viserys and otto sat across from each other silently. 

"Can we pretend I never saw this?" Otto suggested. 

"Wonderful idea." viserys agreed. 

"Pass the rolls."