14. Validated

Aemma needed her feelings and moods validated and talked through constantly. Odessa didnt like Aemma.

"Im not feeling well." Aemma would say and stare at the person closest to her as if she wanted a full conversation with her at the center of it.

Or if Odessas children said they had a tummy ache. Odessa doted on her children while Aemma tried to get everyone to pity the fucking queen of the seven kingdoms and her dramatic moment of the day.

"I had plans tonight but I dont think im going to go anymore." Aemma would say outnof the blue. Odessa would look up from her book annoyed.

Nobody asked. Nobody cares. Odessa wanted to shout. Aemma wanted a conversation. Making sure everyone knew everything that was going on. To keep the woe is me factor up. Odessa assumed it was to draw Viserys attention. If the king heard such woe is I stories he would come running back. But viserys liked how efficient odessa was. How she didnt like to make a fuss over anything but her children. Realized aemmas needy nature came from being a princess and then the queen. 

Aemma was always doted on. Hand and foot. Now she was still by handmaidens and ladies in waiting but not by viserys.

Viserys was doting on Odessa. 

He planted little kisses across her face in between his soft laughter until she could look at him again. His hand moved back to her breast again and he started rubbing gently over her nipple. While he massaged her, he pressed his lips to her ear and whispered.

"I love you Odessa." Viserys breathed back. 

"I..." Odessa smiled back at him as he moved to look into her eyes. 

"I love you, odessa." He repeated kissing her fiercely. he pulled back leaving her breathless and speechless. 

He moved slowly from one breast to the other before he began kissing around her nipple, not touching it, just very very lightly pressing his lips to the sensitive skin near it. It was almost too much to bear and Odessa groaned miserably, reaching up to put her hands on his head in the hopes of urging him to stop teasing her. He was having none of it, though, and continued his maddening circle, adding soft little licks to the torment.

When he finally touched his lips to her nipple, a hot jolt of electrically charged pleasure seared its way straight down through her belly to her crotch. Her whole body tensed, responding to the stimulation as he took it into his mouth and sucked it, very gently at first, touching and teasing with his warm tongue, then increasing the suction till she started making sounds she had never made before.

Her reaction encouraged him and he sucked harder, not hard enough to be uncomfortable, but with that perfect amount of pressure that he knew made her throb. And just when her thought she couldn't take it anymore because it just felt too damn good, he let it pop out of his mouth and moved to the other to subject it to the same infuriatingly delightful torture.

"Oh my god Vis," was all she could say, her voice raspy and breathless and something just short of agonized. It trailed off to another moan and he shushed her again. 

He didn't say another word about it, just nodded and lowered his head to resume warmly kissing along her jawline as he shifted his hips and started slowly thrusting into her.

She kissed his neck as he moved further up on her, positioning himself for the deeper thrusts that would carry him over the edge.

She slipped her hands down to his hips and reached around to grip his backside, squeezing hard like she knew he loved, bringing a deep groan from his throat and quickening his pace.

She squeezed his ass harder, kneading his firm cheeks with her fingers. His head dropped down to her shoulder and she felt his breathing quicken, shifting to panting gasps before he shuddered and tensed, arching his back as he finally released. Even in the throes of his climax he kept himself under control, holding himself back from thrusting too hard, adjusting to his new body and hers figuring out how they worked together again.

He collapsed beside her when he was done, pulling her over with him so that they were laying face to face on their sides. His arm circled her back and pulled her close, his lips finding her forehead to plant kisses and murmur soft words against her skin, and when his trembling had stilled he looked at her with so much love in his eyes. 

They smiled at each other, not speaking any words. They didn't need them. Words wouldn't have been good enough, anyway.

"Viserys, I love you." Odessa agreed. He kissed her over and over again and the rest of the world faded away, they just got to be the two of them, Odessa could see forever with them. 

Forget Aemma and the realms, right now, she saw their future and it was going to be perfect, nothing was going to get in her way. In their way. Of their love.