11. Bolt

Odessa cringed at the sound of a knock at the door. She pulled the covers up and felt a body beside her. Her eyes popped open and she glanced beside her only to her relief it wasnt a stranger that ended up in her bed but her snoring son, Ollivander. She kissed his forehead as she got up, she hadnt changed out of her party dress, she must have been really drunk, it was a good night.

"Honey," Odessa coed. Ollivander snored away. Another ear piercing brain shaking knock. "COMING DAMNIT!" Odessa barked. SHe opened the door face pinched, brow furrowed only to see Viserys with a cup of tea.

"Sorry, its mid day, I thought you would be up." Viserys remarked.

"Oh, Hi." Odessa whispered kissing his cheeks. "Is that for me?"

"It is." viserys agreed holding it out. "I..." he hesitated hearing footsteps behind Odessa. "You have company." Viserys realized. He felt embarrassed, of course a beautiful woman like Odessa would have moved on already.

"Just Olli" Odessa corrected pushing the door open. She heard the trickle of Ollivander pissing in the chamber pot behind her. ''Charming as always."

"I thought," an embarrassed blush crept up his cheek.

"You thought since you turned me down I moved on." Odessa agreed. "Viserys I thought I told you. I want more. I want more with you. Not just any random man." Viserys looked to his feet embarrassed that she could so easily read his mind. "I'm willing to wait." Odessa assured.

"And if I... dont want to wait- I mean if i changed my mind?"

"Have you?" Odessa questioned.

"I..."

"I'm starving." Ollivander remarked moving past Odessa and Viserys.

"I was thinking I know you changed your mind about moving into the capital-"

"Aemma said dont you dare move into the capital, little whore." Odessa corrected bluntly. "And that was before I kissed you."

"She did what?" Viserys demanded.

"Well she didnt say it in so many words but thats what she meant." Odessa assured.

"Heavens." Viserys murmured.

"Viserys you and I... we just need... how about you skip any meetings, pawn them off on Otto you know he loves playing king for the day." Odessa decided. "And you and I... see where the day takes us."

"Its already after noon." Viserys countered.

"Then tomorrow and we get a full day, just you and me and..."

"Yes." Viserys agreed.

Odessa and Viserys went for a ride early the next morning. Early for odessa meant leisurely after she had her morning tea and checked on her very self sufficient children. Then the horses were saddled and they took off.

"Your horse is beautiful Dessa!" Viserys remarked.

"It was a gift for my last name day from Reggie," odessa ran a hand over the horses mane. "Handsome fella right Bolt?"

"Bolt Bolton." Viserys chuckled. Odessa smiled back at him.

"Yes ha ha." Odessa agreed "but thats not-" she chuckled. "I never called him Bolt Bolton." She couldnt stop laughing. "He has a lightning bolt on his rump in white." Odessa remarked. "Bolt Bolton you handsome horse!" Odessa laughed out.

"Just the fact that you named your horse I assumed..."

"You dont name yours?" Odessa countered.

"No." Viserys admitted. "Never thought of naming a mare. Never really rode enough."

"You named your dragons. Horses are similar." Odessa remarked. Viserys chuckled.

"Dont tell rhaenyra that."

"I have a feeling you and I will have quite a few secrets." Odessa purred before she clicked her heels and Bolt took off again.

The crunch of the fallen leaves, the wind in their hair, Viserys watched Odessas beautiful red locks fly behind her. Riding was an experience of all the sense and looking at Odessa right now, Viserys felt everything.

'Stop here.' Odessa demanded jumping down from her horse.

'Why?'' Viserys questioned. 

'It's shady, it's discreet and we are far enough away for me to give you... a kiss.' Odessa offered innocently and Viserys happily got down from his horse. 'My king...' she said as her hand pulled at his pants. A smile curved his lips as she pushed him up against the tree lips meeting his before she dropped down to her knees.

She took his dick into her mouth and it took all his concentration not to come the instant he felt her tongue against him. This was certainly heaven, he wanted this. Exactly this. For the rest of his life.

He started fucking her face and she felt his arousal drip down between lips. Viserys never pushed too far or too fast. It was as if he knew precisely how much she could handle. Just before she was sure that he was going to blow his load down her throat, he pulled back panting. Picking her up, a laugh escaped her lips as she saw that feral look in his eyes. He lay her down among the leaves. Pulling at her riding pants lifting her shirt, painfully slow as his hand snaked between her legs.

He lowered to her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her breasts, sucked on her nipples, trailed his tongue up her sternum. She moaned again and he growled. It's guttural, from somewhere inside his chest. Her eyes rolled back as a hum filled her throat. 

She tried to control her movements, but her hips were lifting on their own accord. He gently bit the soft curve of her stomach, her hip bone and she let out a breathy moan as she bucked again.

"You are perfect. Every fucking inch of you," he kissed her hip bones, and she realized that loud moans were coming from her mouth. She wanted him desperately. She knew she wanted him but this was too much, the gentle touches the strokes, the kisses, she needed him now or she was going to explode. 

"Please," she whispered and pushed him back as she sank down on him, relishing the fullness that engulfed her when Viserys was inside of her. Grabbing the tree behind him, she raised herself up and down his cock. The sounds of their lovemaking were filling the forest. Viserys hoped Odessa was right and no one could hear them but then again, he didnt care, he wanted her more than he minded getting caught. 

Flipped her around she laughed again as he grabbed her ass and lifted it, so her back arched off the ground. He rammed himself inside of her hitting an all-new angle and then began to fuck her earnestly. She cried out as he hit her g-spot over and over again. She didn't think that she had another one in her, but as he grasped her thighs, watching where his cock disappeared inside of her, clawing at him, keeping him on her.