chapter one: here we go again.

ok so u might be thinking: "NICOH , ARE THESE CHARACTERS GONNA BE C! OR NOT?" (Probably not but ye) and the answer is:
no. that wouldn't rly work ngl. so anyways onto the story! (pls tell me if I got anything wrong in this story like pronouns or tell me if any ccs doesn't want story's written about them.)

THIRD PERSON:

(KSMP FIRST)
(IF U HAVENT WATCHED IT I SUGGEST U WATCH IT! GO TO THE KABOODLE SMP OFFICIAL CHANNEL AND START FROM SEASON ONE EPISODE ONE)

"this is gonna be a shit year." Pyro groaned as he walked into the school with muu.

"THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER. WHAT DO YOU MEAN POPSICLE?" Muu shouted back. Accidentally of course.

"its going to be hell." Pyro replied. Just waking up about 10 minutes ago.

muu looked at pyro. "Pyro , this is going to be the best year ever. okay? Prrrrooomiseee." They replied.

Pyro yawned and nodded. "mhm. if I don't end up going to sleep in class on the first day."

Over behind them was Kaboodle and Magic.

"Magic. this year's going to be good." Kaboodle said as she continued walking.

"yeah but-but what if that clown guy is here and he goes 'tell me what you know about that thing again?!' and-and he like he-"

"magic. magic that wont-that won't happen" kaboodle assured. "if he even comes near you I will take him! I'll fight him!"

"But its the first day? You shouldn't fight on the first day!"

"I do not fucking care."

The duo continued to walk into the school.

They went pass Maddy and lincu.

They were talking about biology and whatever the fuck a person who likes science and a enderian talks about.

"so have you heard about the new school rule?" Maddy asked lincu.

"As man there's another ruleeeee??"

"yeah? you haven't heard it? it was sent to every students email."
Maddy replied pulling out her phone.

She went to her school email and showed him the email.

"ohhh...that email...I don't check my school email..." Lincu mumbled.

"oh-what? Oh my god lincu-you are the top of our science class and you don't check your email??"

"no-well-whats the new rule?" Lincu changed the topic expecting to get a change of topic reply back.

"YOU DONT CHECK YOUR EMAIL , LINC?" Maddy continued on the last topic.

"oh MT god-no?! is it like , not normal to check your school email?   I haven't checked it since December okay? When our schedules were sent out." Lincu replied. whisper shouting.

It was pretty clear he didn't want other people to hear that he doesn't check his school email. What an embarrassing thing..haha I don't do that!...totally not... 👀

"WHAT?" Maddy shouted creating more attention. One of the workers pulled her and lincu over.

"hey Maddy can you maybe keep it down a bit please? If you'd do so , it'll be appreciated " they whispered.

"oh uh-so sorry I will don't worry.." Maddy whispered back.

"its alright this is pretty common. 3 strikes and your in detention , 5 and your suspended though."