duality duo lesgo

lifesteal chapter! skip if you don't watch lifesteal and don't want spoilers! /srs this isn't accurate AT ALL btw

mapicc's pov:

"ROOOOOOO!!!!" I shouted running onto the bus. Disrupting everyone.

"ey child if you do not shut up I will throw you off this bus." The bus driver mumbled to me. "Children these days.."

I rolled my Eyes and ran to where ro was sitting.

Ro looked up at me and-i think sighed? 

"heyyy mapicc!" Ro replied. "How're youuu???"

"im really good!" I sat down next to him. I popped my head out into the aisle. "those two are defo flirting" I looked directly at clown and branzy.

"won't surprise me" ro replied. "those two are DEFINITELY homosexuals"

"mhm" I shook my head.

"sooo" I looked over at ro's phone. "whatcha doing?"

He quickly put it down and replied "nothing." I looked at him suspiciously.

"what?" I replied leaning over to him trying to grab his phone. "What ARE you doing?"

he pulled his phone back and replied "mapicc-nothing! stop trying to get my phone!"

I sighed and stopped. "If you want people to trust you maybe you should trust other people first." I rolled my eyes.

"wha-mapicc what do you mean?! You literally just tried to grab my phone! If you want people to trust YOU maybe stop being so childish."

He grabbed his backpack and went to sit in another seat.

I've been told I'm childish alot of times.

As a child alot. By him..

Its fine though! We'll make help and everything will be okay!..right?

262 words. AAAA THEM THEM THEM ALWO WHAT NICOH POSTED 2 CHAPTERS TODAY WHAAAATT?? BUT ITS MOTIVATION IS-💥💥💥💥

btw pronoun update when referring to me pls use it/they(/he but not alot)