chapter two: both pieduo and girlboss duo.

okay, a common problem for me: I don't know where to put people who are in two SMPs. so I'll just put them in the smp I started watching them for.

OUTSIDERS SMP NEXT!: (if you haven't watched Outsiders I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. GO TO OWENGEJUICETV'S CHANNEL AND START FRIM EPISODE ONE OF OUTSIDERS SMP)

third person!:

everyone was in groups. but a particular group stood out.

"WHAT DO U MEAN FUCKIN-"

"KROW YOU CLEARLY CHEATED ON THAT"

"NO??-YKNOW THIS IS RIGGED. I'M ACTUALLY AWESOME AT SCIENCE CLASS."

The group that has broken the record for the most loudest, disruptive group in the school..5 times...

"you literally got an F in science, krow."

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP"

The outsiders. or as the rest of the school calls them...the annoying bitches..? Damn, this school's brutal...

The outsiders had 7 known people in the group.

Apo kuna, Owen Argarssi, Krow Fang, Oeca, Mohwee, Magic sings (she just wasn't in the group at that time. she was with Kab), and Soup. Or eloise. 

"no no GIVE ME PROOF OF THAT" krow shouted.

"YOU HAVE A REPORT CARD!" oeca shouted back. matching its energy.

"report card? never heard of her" krow denied.

While Krow and oeca were just arguing- Owen and Apo were hanging out!...talking...oh how this story will turn out with them... 

(ok so like future nicoh here uh I accidentally made it in THIS chapter that they are friends right now and in one of the FUTURE chapters that they aren't so uh....any of the pieduo content that is them being positive with each other in this chapter will NOT apply to the next chapters...)

"Are they just gonna argue the whole time?" Apo mumbled to Owen.

Owen and Apo were in the very back.

The whole group was at the front but Apo and owen were at the back of the group (if that makes sense)

"Yeah probably. depending on both of their personality? yeah."

Apo was the newest member of the Outsiders. He had joined about a month ago. And officially joined the school 4 weeks ago. He was already getting along with Owen.

oh, how this will end...

"oh- are they like-personality-ish?" Apo asked. Somehow Owen caught on to what he was saying.

They're so alike! Nothing could go wrong with them!...right..?

"yeah! so..personality-ish"

"...NO NO NO YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! IM AN EXPERT AT CLASS."

"YOU FALL ASLEEP EVERY SESSION?!"

Mohwee was watching the two argue. Soup was reading her book on potions.

Magic came up to them and tried to jump-scare Owen.

"BOO!" magic exclaimed.

"Nice try magic" Owen simply spoke.

"that didn't get you??? You know, one day it will. ONE DAY!"  (OMG lovejoy reference?)

"Sure then"

Magic was greeted by krow and Oeca's arguing right after.

"wanna come join me and graecie?" She asked.

"uhh, I don't know. apo?" Owen turned to Apo and asked. If Apo said no, then Owen said no. If Apo said yes, Owen said yes.

such best friends..

"uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm..." Apo...God I don't even know what this is. Apo didn't like to be put under pressure like this.

"uh-you-you choose!" He blurted out.

"Alright then. No thanks magic. knowing oeca and krow..they'd get lost in this school or something. And soup isn't any better than them.." Owen chose.

Soup stopped reading her book and ran toward Apo, Owen, and Magic. "MAGIC!"

"HI SOUP!" Magic shouted.

"wanna hang over with me and graecie over there before class starts?" Magic asked pointing behind a small tree.

"yes! Anything to get away from this duo..." She accepted. "they're literally so loud. I cannot focus on my book" she added.

"Alright! Bye Owen, bye apo!" Magic said as she took Soup's hand and dragged her over to the spot she and graecie were. Looked like a picnic.

When they looked back in front of them oeca and krow were gone.

Owen immediately took notice of how this situation could seriously cause harm to other people. "oh Jesus Christ.." He took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. He ran straight into the school as he heard more and more shouts.

he pretty much just left apo there. So Apo looked around. He saw graecie, soup, and magic and went to sit with them.

671 words. WO YEAH IDK-

I'm A pieduo supremacist and a girl boss duo supremacist.

ALSO FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THIS! I LOVE READING COMMENTS! <3