1. Destiny

Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery.

__________________________________

Third Person POV :

The sound of the stretcher being pushed on the ramp slope of the hospital along with the footsteps running next to it echoed in the air as it were the late hours of the day and the hospital was free from general rush hours. A concerned young voice spoke, breaking the resonating silence.

""No....hyung just hold on for a few minutes you will be alright. I'll save you. You have me.” The 22 year old boy said desperately to the handsome man lying on the stretcher. "Hyung...stay with me...hyung." He panted may be from all the running calling the older to stay conscious.

The person on the stretcher sighed with an eye roll before making an attempt to get up from the bed but was pushed back by the boy who was dragging him through the ramp. He made another futile attempt only to be pushed back again.

"Hyung...please don't move."

"Yahhh...Jungkook! I just had a fever and you're really jumping at the chance the moment you see it, huh? Do you really need to go so far to admit me in the hospital and take me in a stretcher? Did I have a heart failure or some accident? I can walk on my own. Moreover, I am completely fine now. You just stop now. I have more important things to do now than to deal with your over caring and devilish feets, you little doofus.....Plan for the stakeholder meeting, reviewing the quarterly financial performance, meeting with the clients followed by a dinner. Will you do that all?" The handsome male being dragged on the stretcher took a heavy breath after yammering in a futile attempt to stop the boy. But the younger was nowhere near listening to other even when the older started yelling at him as if he is main rapper of a pop song.

"You should have taken good care of yourself? Do you have any idea how much I was worried about you, hyung? You are listening to me or I'll tell your mom. She'll come running to Seoul...Think carefully...two days or one month." Jungkook smirked after shutting up the other pushing the stretcher through the hospital corridor.

Finally, the older realized that all his efforts were useless. When they both entered the VIP room, Jungkook practically threw the other on the bed. Soon the doctor came in, flashing a bright smile on his face.

Jungkook ran to the doctor clasping his hands over the doctor's. "Doctor...please save my hyung. He has a fever and I think it is the symptom of some serious illness..." The patient on the bed was more agitated at his exaggerated words. The doctor looked at the one on the bed and then turned back to the boy.

He stifled a smile playing along with the boy. "Oh....I see. Calm down young boy....patient name....Kim Seokjin." He pretended to be reading something on a blank sheet. "Mr.Kim Seokjin...can you tell me what symptoms you are experiencing." Seokjin rolled his eyes at the act the other two were pulling out.

"He has some really serious symptoms...like...insomnia....loss of appetite...lack of interest in spending time with family and friends....too much hard working....and also his brain is becoming dumb each day. It doesn't know how to relax...and also..." Jungkook went on and on explaining the symptoms to the doctor.

"So...Mr.Patient, let me first check the temperature, okay?" The doctor took the thermometer in his hands and walked to Seokjin.

"Hoseok-ah" The oldest screamed helplessly "Drop the act right now...Atleast you should understand my situation, right? Please let that overdramatic coconut head know that I am completely fine now. Moreover, I have so many meetings tomorrow. Let's take this another day, huh?" Seokjin whined, with the hope the doctor would defend him.