Trouble's Brewing

Sitting in the comfortable chambers of her home, Hanabi watched her grandson compete. She always believed Izuku was destined for greatness. She only hopes he will find success at UA.

Ever since joining that Academy, she's bore witness to a change in her grandson. Though she has yet to confirm if it is good or not. Only time will tell. No matter what he does, she will always love and be proud of him.

----------

"¡VAMOS MALDITA SEA! GRANDE TIGRE!" The members of the gymnasium that Izuku frequented back in Mexico were cheering for their gymmate winning the Sports Festival.

"He demolished them, huh? That Tigre has gotten much better."

The world champion watched from a distance, eager to see the young tigers' growth.

Even friends made across the world watched his crowning moment.

----------

In an old apartment complex, three figures sat on a torn leather couch that clearly outlived its stay. Well, two were at the very least. It was uncomfortable, to say the least.

Three grown ass men huddled around a smelly old couch watching through a shitty TV the live broadcast of the UA 2nd year sports festival

"Ryuhei, I have to ask." Hawks began. "Why are we watching this at Dabi's place instead of yours or at my agency, which is much nicer than this dump.

"Because this burnt fuck next to me is wanted for petty theft and would've been arrested in that place."

"Fine I'll clear his name! I just want out of this place. Why do you even live here? As far as i know, you're not a criminal." Hawks stated, Sawamura said nothing, which made things suspicious. "What did you do?"

"Shortly after Izuku came back from Mexico -"

"- He went to Mexico?!"

Ignoring the shouts Sawamura carried on. "We ran into the hero killer, we met this dude dressed like a white knight with engines on his arm. He may have lied about having his license, and I went up against the hero killer."

"WHAT?! LIL DUDE FOUGHT STAIN?!"

"Oh my God Dabi, shut the fuck up!"

"I haven't seen Lil dude in so long so what the fuck is all this shit he's doing man?" Dabi was pissed, Izuku was his little dude.

"Just shut up, and let's go."

The three stooges left that old stank ass apartment and headed over to the much nice agency of pro hero Hawks.

Luckily, by the time they arrived, the events of the final round had just reached its closing moments.

"He's gonna do it!"

"Course he is, the little dude is strong as shit. My face still hurts from that punch."

"I'd still beat him in a match."