Class 1-A

Aizawa Shouta was a simple man, really. He liked cats, coffee, and naps. And that's about it. There aren't many things he likes.

On the other hand, there is a whole fuckton of shit he dislikes. For example, loud children, annoying children, rambunctious children, and arrogant children.

To sum it up, he dislikes children a lot.

But even so, he puts up with it because he has to guide them towards the future. It is his job to nurture and take care of the next generation of heroes.

Though he does have his limits. Hence, the expulsion of his former class. It was full of the type of children he most disliked.

In his life, there has been one kid. Only one child has managed to be somewhat tolerable in his eyes.

He sighed, knowing that the new year had started, so he'll once again have to deal with a bunch of first year brats.

A yellow caterpillar was slowly crawling towards the first year classroom.

"You look fucking stupid teach!" Aizawa froze. While he may tolerate the boy, he doesn't like his sense of humor.

"BWAHAHA! Oh boy, I can't wait to see him go through metamorphosis! Gonna become an ugly ass butterfly, hahaha!"

Aizawa just rolled faster to get away from the annoying second year.

His laughter haunted his existence.

The annoying laugh eventually faded, and instead, he started hearing the chatter of even more annoying children.

He felt a headache coming on. Oh, well.

The door slid open, and the kids waiting inside all turned to look at what the noise was.

A yellow caterpillar was not what they expected.

"If you're here to make friends, I suggest you get the hell out." Aizawa watched as the students all looked around, trying to find the source of the voice.

"It took you all about 15 seconds to quiet down. It's a bit too slow for my taste tbh." Some of the students raised their eyebrow at his lexicon. Seemed kinda immature for a um, ah, a caterpillar?

"I'm your homeroom teacher. Aizawa Shota." He stood up in all his glory. Slurping up a jelly pouch in one go.

'What a weirdo!'

"Alright, we got no time, so put these on and meet me outside." The teacher dropped a stack of gym uniforms of all sizes for the students.

All the boys and girls grabbed a uniform and made their way towards the locker rooms.

-------------------