Prologue

_________________________________

The reality of their happiness became painfully clear to her. Her husband, the love of her life, was starting a family with another woman. A family that she longed to have with him.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled to process the situation. She had been unaware of  hasband's infidelity, thinking that their marriage was strong and unbreakable. But now, as she listened to their conversation, it became evident that she had been naive all along.

She felt powerless, knowing that her marriage was irrevocably damaged.

She couldn't bring herself to move, trapped in a whirlwind of emotions. Thoughts of their wedding day, the promises they had made to each other, now seemed like distant memories. She couldn't believe that their love had crumbled so easily, so effortlessly.

As the weight of the situation pressed down on her, a deep sadness engulfed her. She realized that the life she had envisioned with her hasband was slipping away right before her eyes. Their dreams of starting a family together were shattered, replaced by a new reality she never expected.

_______________________________________

Hii guys I'm minne...

I am a new writer and I am trying my best to do my best. But I will heartily accept your advice.

So please don't hesitate to criticise my mistakes, so that I can improve them. And please no hate...

***This is totally a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, language, events and incidents are created by my imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person, places or incident is purely coincidental***

English is not my first language so don't expect me to speak English like RM.

Warning

-Contains mature content

-Sex

This story contains mature content Like smut, violence, inappropriate and abusive language, and many more triggering contents which may not be suitable for some readers so if you are not comfortable with any of the mentioned content then don't read this story.

I love you all my readers. Please show me your Love and Support too by voting me . I will be really thankful to you guys if you support and motivate me. And I will really work hard for you to keep you guys entertained by my work.

Thank You So Much for giving me your precious time to read this.

Now please enjoy the story.

💜 ARMY BORAHAE 💜