12

On The Other Side......

As Somi sat at home with her friend Lisa, swirling her glass of wine, her mind was consumed with thoughts of Jungkook. She could feel her heart racing with anticipation, a mix of nervousness and excitement pulsing through her veins.

"Lisa," Somi began, her voice slightly trembling, "I can't stop thinking about him. Jungkook is all I can think about lately."

Lisa, who knew of Somi's deep feelings for Jungkook, reached over to pat her friend's hand reassuringly. "I understand, my dear. It's clear that you have strong feelings for him. But remember, he is married. We have to be careful."

Somi's eyes narrowed as she set her glass down on the coffee table. "I know, Lisa. But I can't ignore this connection I feel with him. I have to do something. I have to make him mine."

Lisa raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Somi's determination. "What do you have in mind, sweetheart?"

Somi's lips curled into a mischievous smile as an idea began to form in her mind. "I have a plan. But I need your help, Lisa."

Lisa leaned in closer, a playful glint in her eyes. "Tell me, what do you need me to do?"

Somi took a deep breath before outlining her bold plan to win Jungkook's heart. With every detail she shared, Lisa's smile grew wider, impressed by Somi's daring approach.

"Are you sure about this, Somi?" Lisa asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

Somi nodded confidently. "Yes, I'm sure. I have to take this chance. I can't let him slip away without trying.

Somi quickly grabbed her car keys, a mischievous gleam in her eye, and beckoned to Lisa, "Come on, let's go." Without hesitation, Lisa joined her friend in the car as they sped off towards their destination.

Their destination? The office where her employee, Jungkook, had been working on a project that piqued their interest. As they reached the office building, Somi led the way towards Jungkook's desk, with Lisa following closely behind. They sifted through the papers scattered on his desk until Somi's eyes landed on the project they were looking for. With a victorious smirk, Somi exclaimed, "I got it!" Lisa nodded in approval, "Good."

The two friends carefully took the project and made their way back home. Once they were safely inside Somi's apartment, she wasted no time in executing her devious plan. She set the project ablaze, the flames dancing in the air as she watched with delight. As the papers turned to ashes, Somi couldn't contain her laughter. "Jungkook, my honey, now how will you make your honeymoon?" she taunted, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

On The Other Side......

As they gazed at the city lights, the warmth of their love enveloped them, creating a serene atmosphere in the room. Jungkook and Yn's eyes met, reflecting the deep connection they shared. In an instant, they leaned in, their lips meeting in a tender kiss that spoke volumes of their affection for each other.

But the moment of bliss was interrupted by the shrill ring of Jungkook's phone. He reluctantly broke the kiss, offering a quick apology before reaching for his phone. Yn smiled understandingly, giving him a nod of reassurance as he answered the call.

"Hey, Eunwoo," Jungkook greeted his friend, his voice filled with a hint of concern at the unexpected interruption. Eunwoo's voice on the other end sounded urgent as he inquired about a project they had been working on.

"Where's the project file that you made?" Eunwoo asked, his tone hinting at a sense of urgency. Jungkook's expression shifted slightly, his brows furrowing in confusion as he assured Eunwoo that the file was in his drawer.

Confusion crept into Jungkook's voice as he responded, "I'm sure it should be there. I always keep important documents in that drawer." The realization that the file was missing set in, sending a wave of panic through him.

_______________________________________