Chapter Three - We have a venue

Liam and I were at St Georges Chapel looking around when Lucille arrived iPad in hand and a nervous smile on her face.

"Lucille, I trust you found us okay." I held out my hand for her to shake

"I did, though not without interference from Ms Dubois. She's not to thrilled that her pass was revoked and i got one of my own. She cornered me leaving the house." she then shook Liam's hand

"We're sorry to hear that." Liam replied "Is there anything we can do?"

"No, there nothing i can do, not yet anyway." she looked a little shaken. I would have it looked into, I simply couldn't let a disgruntled ex-employee harass my new one.

"Shall we?" I ask changing the subject. Lucille nodded and we walked either into the chapel "Can you walk us through what you imagine?"

"Well. The idea's I had was that we had a woven greenery arch out front draped in fake snow coming in you have pictures of loved ones you wish were here physically but are here only in spirit. But pretty much as is. Can I ask you something?" she told us and quickly changed

"Sure?"

"You saw both my preliminary mock ups but this place had the least in it. Why bring me here first?" she questioned and I glance at Liam who was smiling then back to her.

"I thought you might have more inspiration seeing the place. Not everything can be imagined by look at the screen." I answer

"You kept me on for reason okay, fine. But at least let me show you the best."

"Okay, show us the best." She nodded with conviction and walked out. We followed her to the cars and got in our respective ones heading to Westminster. We were let in and Lucille looked around in amazement.

"Now this I can work with. if i may?" she turned to us and I gestured that the floor was hers she grinned. "Okay as you walk in the customary red carpet. You glide down in your mourning suit and wedding dress to see key object relating to what brought you together. Narnia. At the front a tall lamp post with vines wives around. Nothing to crazy, very simple but with the two of you in mind. Podeums show casing figures of the wardrobe, the snowy lampposts, fur coat, parcels that Mr Tumnus was carrying, each of the weapons that the Pevensies got in glass cases Figure of a lion which we all know is Aslan. it's the story of them and you. And then right here

"We reached near the end of the aisle. What you were wearing when you first met each other. When you look back out of the corner of your eye you'll for a moment see your past. At the right angle, this is how it started and this is how it's going moment." William dropped his arm around me.

"I think we have a winner."

"I can handle my outfit I wore, maybe even Liam can handle his suit. But are you sure you can get what you describe?" I reply with a tad bit of cautious.

"80% sure. If I'm 20% unlucky, i have a back up plan that's not as epic but the meaning will be known to you. I did my research there are about nine types of trees that are said to be that of the woodland dryads from Narnia. Like your brothers wedding, we have have them lined up down the isle and the lamppost towards the entrance " I nod impressed. "Also i looked at the local calendar for next year. The family that is most stuff can be re-arranged but between your grandmother jubilee, the summer and para olympics and that with finishing your schooling. The first 2 and a bit weeks of July are your best bet and even then for things to get moving you would have to decided some time this week."

"I have to say Lucille I'm impressed." a beam of a smile crossed her face "Understated but very us, we'll talk and get back to you by tomorrow okay?"

"Of course Miss Aurora." she gave a little curtsy and hurried off. I turned on my heel and wrapped my arms around Liam's neck.

"We have a venue." I grin

"We have a venue" he lifted me up and twirled me around I squealed slightly before he let me down. The two of us kissed before heading home.