Chapter Fourteen

Katherine POV

"It's been 3 weeks since you admitted your feelings for each other, and you didn't tell me," Harper says, hitting me with the pillow.

"Im sorry,"

"You only told me because you had sex other night," she pauses. "Oh my god, you had sex other night,"

"We did," she drops the pillow sitting down

"How was it? Was it everything we dreamed about?"

"Best sex of my life,"

"God I knew I told you that man could fuck,"

"You did I should probably listen to you more,"

"But you won't,"

"No I won't,"

"Are we still meeting the others?" I nod.

Lando was in London visiting family so he wouldn't be joining us.

~~~~

"Where did you disappear to the other night?" Daniel asks me the other drivers, turning to me Harper, smiling like a mad woman next to me.

"I was at the bar,"

"He means after Lando and Theo got into a fight," Arthur adds, smiling at me.

"Yeah, you said you were gonna clean him up,' Ollie says.

"I did clean him up,"

"So where did you go after?" Max asks.

"I think you already know,"

"Get in," Charles says, "You two finally slept together,"

"You have to tell us now," Pierre says

"Fine, we slept together,"

"Finally," Max says. "The tension was unbearable,"

"Does this mean you're more than taking it slow seeing where it goes," Daniel adds.

"Wait see were it goes?" Carlos says.

"You two were seeing each other for real?"

"Yes, for about 3 weeks,"

My phone was blowing up. I kept ignoring it.

"Is that lover boy?" Harper asks the others, looking.

"No, shit its Claire," I pick the phone up, standing up, moving away from the group.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Finally, you pick up," she says "Kate have you been on Instagram or Twitter?"

"No, I'm having lunch with the guys and Harper," she sighs.

"Katherine," I frown

"Claire, what's wrong,"

"Can you go on Twitter?"

"One second," I walk back to the group.

"Harper, can I borrow your phone?" She nods, handing it over to me.

"Okay, what am I looking at,"

"Your name should be on trending," she didn't seem happy. I scroll to Twitter and type my name.

"What am I looking for," I stop talking when I see it. The colour drained from my face, I could tell because everyone was looking at me weirdly.

"I'm sorry Katherine, I know you, and I know when you fall for someone," I hang up the phone.

"Katherine, are you okay?" Arthur asks.

"I should have fucking known,"

"What's going on?" Max says I hand the phone to him.

"Is this a fucking joke? I swear I'll hurt him,"

"What?" Everyone says he places the phone on the table for everyone to see.

Pictures of Lando and Gabrielle, the first one, was then talking at in a club. The next picture was her touching his chest. The next one was her whispering in his ear. The last photo was what broke my heart the most a picture of the two of them kissing them and then getting into the car together.

"Katie," I shake my head.

"I should have guessed no wonder my phone was blowing up," I look down.

"14 missed calls, 23 texts from Lando," I say, "and there he is again," I say, holding the phone up to show him ringing.

Max takes the phone out of my hand, answering and putting it on speaker.

"Oh, thank god you picked up,"

"What the fuck Lando,"

"Max?"

"Yeah Max what the fuck I told you I'd fuck you up if you did anything to hurt Katherine,"

"Can you pass the phone to Katherine," I take the phone from his hands

"What,"

"I can explain,"

"Don't bother,"

"Kat,"

"No, I should have known you would never change,"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Lando norris notorious for being a player and a giant dick," a tear falls down my cheek I quickly wipe it away.

"Seriously? I thought you knew I was more than that,"

"So do I until you proved me wrong,"

"Katherine, can we just talk about this, please?" he begs.

"I don't want to hear from you again," I hang up and block his number.

"Katherine, I'm so sorry,"

"Don't be, we weren't really together. Luckily, we didn't put a label on it," trying to act like I didn't care killed because I did care I cared more than I thought I would.

Third POV

Katherine went home and cried she wouldn't show anyone how much it broke her.

Because she would deny it, but the truth is she was falling in love with him, and he ripped her heart out.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Charles asks.

"I've never seen her like this with anyone," Harper speaks. "Not even theo, and everyone knew how much she loved him. This was different,"

"I didn't think he would fuck it up," Daniel says.

"But he did, and he hurt my best friend in the process," Max says he was pissed to say the least. All he was doing was picturing landos face, and he was kicking it. "He broke her heart. I know it because I know she's in love with him,"

"She just won't admit it,"

"Maybe she had a reason not too,"