Scene 8 - Acid

We see the Commander and his other high ranking Sontarans observe around the site of the slave units working for them. He is joined by Major Svorx and Field Marshal Skart.

Commander Spork:

Our cloning pool is barely operational. That is hardly what our main mission base is used for at this moment. My soldiers are relaying the position of our enemies from our spacecrafts. This makes communication with the rest of my fleet rather inconvenient.

Major Svorx:

Commander. Why don't I take a group of men and begin hunting down the Rutans on this planet? As we are being withdrawn into the Bewkrene system, we can ensure that Navax Chudden is a safe base to operate from.

Commander Spork:

The Rutans maybe on this planet with us, Major. And I very much envy the thought to send troops out to hunt them down. But they are needed here to assist in the cloning of our soldiers, and to relay communications between us and the fleet. We will become the final assault for our people. And the only reinforcements that can spared when the times comes.

We cut to the spacecraft of the Rutans. The Doctor is being led in to where we see the War Chief as Princess Ezra. As the Tenth Doctor is led in by the Rutans, he observes the alien surrounding of the spacecraft. Hiding in one of the gloppy, green head units is Donna Noble – alive but frozen in suspended animation.

Princess Ezra:

Welcome to our bridgehead, Doctor. The centre of our command deck. From here, you shall play the saviour of the Rutans, and end our war with Sontarans.

Tenth Doctor:

Donna!

The Rutans around the Doctor restrain him, preventing him from even getting close to her.

Princess Ezra:

She is perfectly safe in there, Doctor. We Rutans can perfectly adapt our appearance down to sub atomic levels without the print of the original clone we transfer into. The human is kept in safe captivity. But her safety depends entirely on your progress.

We see the Eighth Doctor carefully pass through the forestry, aware of any Rutans or Sontarans about. He rummages through his pockets, finding his Sonic Screwdriver, and a set of wires. This then returns us to the Rutan ship.

The Megatron Extinguisher. A virus that is perfectly transferable to attack cellular tissues, extract the weakness in it's genetic makeup, and kill the host it has infiltrated within.

Tenth Doctor:

Where do I fit into this?

Princess Ezra:

For now, we have controlled the virus within controlled conditions. Your brilliance will help enable the virus to spread across space. Wipe out the Sontarans, and unleash it across the universe. My people on Ruta 3 have been vaccinated against the virus within land or sea where our breeding offspring are held back on our home planet.

Tenth Doctor:

The virus can mutate and infect any being that it comes into contact with, find it's weakness, and then a way to kill it.

Princess Ezra:

Precisely. The Sontaran rabble have a particular weakness against chronic acid. Once unleashed against them, they will be dead within ten seconds. We may operate independently during our military tactics using shapeshifting technology. Only the Megatron Extinguisher shall bring about this beyond the scale of the universe.

Meanwhile, the Eighth Doctor has modified his Sonic Screwdriver and produced wires around it in order to counteract the electric fire bolts from the Rutans. He tests it out.

Eighth Doctor:

Perfect.

The Eighth Doctor carefully wonders through the forestry, hoping to find Rutans about. As he continues searching for the Rutan ship in which the Tenth Doctor was captured and taken to, he finds more Rutans coming down his path. The Eighth Doctor exposes himself, and the Rutans prepare to fire at him. They charge up their electric bolts, and the Doctor activates his Sonic Screwdriver. The Rutans fire, but the electricity is deflected and then shoots back at the Rutans, killing them of their own electric current. They fall dead to the ground. The Doctor then moves on. We return back to the Rutan command deck.

Princess Ezra:

We will show you how the virus is contained within our spaceship. But soon, with your advanced knowledge of science and technology, you will unleash the illness to unimaginable terror. My agents are already within the Sontaran army. We shall enjoy this.

The scanner then transforms to show what the disguised Rutans as Sontarans and human slaves are seeing...