Scene 10 - Gunning Down From Above

We see the chronic acid having ruthlessly destroyed a batch of Sontarans on ground level around the pump for the gene pool. Various dim-witted humanoid creatures stand over their dead bodies. The Rutans in disguise as Sontarans and humanoids also stand over, watching with a sly smile on their faces.

Commander Spork:

They are all contaminated now. We shall enjoy this.

The Sontarans aim their guns down at the level below, preparing to destroy the humans.

Humanoid 1:

What are you doing to us? We've helped you. We are your servants. We have done everything you have asked us to.

Commander Spork:

Not any longer.

The humanoid, as a couple of other humans, then reveal themselves as Rutan agents below and fire up to the Sontarans from above, hoping to knock the path along them so the Sontarans topple down. The Sontarans above quickly gun down the Rutans and humans on the ground from high above, enjoying the brutal slaughter as they kill their own workers cruelly. The other disguised Rutans as Sontarans begin shooting too. They are quickly killed off by the Sontarans, and we see the dead corpses left on the ground around the pipeline.

Commander Spork:

This is war, Major. A war that we will win by any means. Prepare the clones for immediate distribution. Hunt the Rutans and their agents out. And set your men up to become a strategic missile bombardment formation.

Major Svorx:

Yes, Commander.

Commander Spork:

Before the Rutans reach Navax Chudden, they shall be annihilated from the sky.

We cut back to the Rutan ship where the cellular structure is stabilised along the ship.

Princess Ezra:

That meddlesome, Doctor! Find them! Find them!

Rutan 1:

War Chief, our agents have been uncovered. The Sontarans are advancing their forces across Navax Chudden. It will only be a matter of time before they hunt us out.

Princess Ezra:

They will not win. I won't let them.

Rutan 2:

Sontaran Battle Group now retaliating in force. Our allies are being driven from Ullfculme to Plythe Major. Computer calculates forces shall be withdrawn to Navax Chudden within a matter of minutes.

Princess Ezra:

Then we launch the Megatron Extinguisher as planned.

Rutan 1:

But we cannot release it under stabilised conditions.

Princess Ezra:

Just do it. Release it in batches first. Disperse it gradually into space. And then when the Sontarans are taken care of, then we prepare for the full scale invasion of the universe.

The Rutans come together around the Princess...