New outfits 👗👘🥻

"Halt!"

Everyone stopped as Ao Guang questioned you and Mei, "Where did you get that and how did you get those powers?"

Both Mei and you looked to each other with confused looks. You put your hand down and say, "Um.... I dunno." Mei answered, "Um, well it's mine. My family's."

Ao Guang says, "I know this blade and those powers. Those powers belonged to the Earth Simian. And that blade... It belonged to my brother, the Dragon of the West." He tilts his head as he stared at Mei, "You mean to tell me you are a descendant of Ao Ji?"

Mei nods.

Then MK chimes in, "Uh, Mr. Dragon of the East, sorry to interrupt this little family, friend, whatever it is." MK then takes out the Map of the Samadhi Rings, "You know about the Lady Bone Demon. What she's capable of. We can stop her, we just need-" Then Ao Guang's dragon form takes away the map which made you frown.

Ao Guang frowns, "You would tell me how to protect my people?" He then stares at you, "When she/he/they have unleashed this blight back into the world?"

You nervously smiled and chuckled.

Ao Guang turns with his back facing you guys, "Bring the girls/girl and boy/girl and person. Imprison the rest."

You felt surprised, "Wait, what?"

"Mei! Y/n!"

"Huh?"

"What did I do?"

Then both Mei and you were being dragged by two Attendants.

Mei shouts, "Don't worry, guys! W-We'll figure something out! We-"

Then Wukong uses Telepathic communication to communicate with Mei; Nothing's more important than getting that map back. Understand?

Mei nods as you felt confused, 'Uh, what?'

Sandy moved to leave with the rest of the group, only for one of the Palace Guards to stop him, "Not you. You're on clean up duty." Sandy was shocked.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

The group was locked inside the cell, Tang cried, "My mother was right! Associate with the wrong people and see where you end up!" Pigsy crossed his arms, "I ain't gonna sit around and wait. I'm breaking us out of here. By using this!" Pigsy pulls out a spring and scratches bit against their prison.

MK questioned, "A spoon?" "Oh, there's nothing a spoon can't fix," stated Pigsy. Pigsy chuckled, "Oh, this baby will have us out of here in no time!" The spoon breaks, but Pigsy takes out another spoon.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Mei grins, "Damn, you made me look good!" Mei turns to her Attendant and asked, "What would you say if I asked you to be my personal stylist?" Attendant in the meanwhile was folding her clothes, "Hmph, I suppose you are starting to look like a pro...

Mei grins, "Damn, you made me look good!" Mei turns to her Attendant and asked, "What would you say if I asked you to be my personal stylist?" Attendant in the meanwhile was folding her clothes, "Hmph, I suppose you are starting to look like a proper part of the Dragon Clan."

Mei deadpans, "Okay, I'm gonna take that as a no then." Then she grabs her Dragon Blade, "Hey, you wouldn't know where a super secret map would be kept at?" Mei tries to find a spot to carry her blade which she didn't find, "Maybe you could give me a tour? Just two fancy girls being all fancy." Mei then makes a hole in her dress.

The attendant looks at her and then gasped in horror, "It is unseemly to have a weapon while wearing a dress! Give it to me!" Mei looks at her, "Uh, no?" The attendant glares at her, "If you don't comply, I will be forced to take it from you."

.
.
.
.
.

Mei defeated her and locks her up in the wardrobe.

"Let me out of here!"

Mei however sees a new jacket as she grabs it and converts it to fanny pack before slinging it over her.

"When the Great Dragon of the East hears about this-"

"Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of me not complying. But thanks for the clothes! Okay, bye!"

Mei then dashed away as the wardrobe falls over.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Outfit references;

- Female:

- Male;

- Non-Binary;

- Non-Binary;

You look at the mirror and let out a hum

You look at the mirror and let out a hum. You looked to the Attendant who had a blank look.

The Attendant looks down at their clipboard, "At least, you look like the Earth Simian." You tilt your head in confusion, "Eh?" But before you could question, the Attendant perks his head up. The Attendant says, "Seems like my friend is in trouble. I'm gonna go now."

They then leave which left you dumbfounded. You look back at the mirror with a small hum.

You then see the mirror flicking a bit which surprise you, "Huh?"