Destiny

MK watches as you summoned a smoke monster and summoned a staff that was like Macaque's.

You went to hit MK, only for Spider Y/n to block the attack with his/their own version of the Shadow staff. The smoke monster was fighting with Macaque's smoke monster.

You summoned two more clones which Nezha and Wukong quickly went to fight.

Macaque shouts, "Alright, MK. I hope that staff is worth it!"

MK frowns in worry, but he runs over to the staff.

"𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲."

MK glared at Lady Bone Demon, "I don't know if all this happened because it was destined to. But I have to believe that Y/n found the staff so I could use it for good: To help people! So that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to take the staff and protect this world!"

MK grabs the staff, but struggles to pull it out, "Come on!"

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞? 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐮𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝?"

MK in the corner of his eye sees Spider Y/n get stabbed by your shadow staff. MK was shocked. Meanwhile Wukong and Nezha were still fighting more clones of you while Macaque fights your smoke monster.

Spider Y/n grunted and placed a hand on your cheek, before disappearing. You then turned and started to walk over to MK.

"𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫."

MK shouted, "If you really believe that destiny can't be changed, then you wouldn't be using every ounce of power you have to keep her/him/then contained!"

Lady Bone Demon glared at him while a crack showed up on her.

"The Y/n I know wouldn't let someone control her/him/them! She/he/they will fight back for control. Neither will I stop fighting you!"

You then went to punch him, only for you to come back and grab the staff instead. The smoke monster and clones disappeared. You grunted and chuckled, "Hey, MK..."

"𝐍𝐨!"

You smiled at Mk, "Alright. Let's do this, MK." The two of you tighten your grip and lift up the staff. Then the spiritual hold on you goes away.

You then let go of the staff, letting MK hold it. You shivered and hugged yourself, "I can still feel her, ugh..."

Then Wukong and MK hugged you. MK cheered, "Y/n!!! I'm so glad your okay!" Wukong chuckles.

You smiled, but then Macaque says, "Uh, guys? Now that Y/n isn't under her control-"

"Oh, no!"

"𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬!"