Ritual

Wukong taunts Macaque, "So you got Bone Demon powers now, huh? Well, it is on brand for you to have a worse version of everyone else's powers." Nezha yelled, "Wukong!" Wukong laughs, "What? He does."

Macaque however walks over to grabbed the rings. He then rips the rings from Nezha's hand which made Nezha shout, "No!" Macaque turns away and examines the rings with narrowed eyes.

Wukong started to taunt him, "What? You got what you wanted, didn't you? You're not gonna gloat? Monologue a little bit before running off to your master? Go on. The Lady Bone Demon is waiting." However Macaque growled, "I couldn't care less about what the Lady Bone Demon wants!" He then heard the rings apart which reveal them to be made of hair.

Nezha was shocked, "What? They were fake?!" Nezha glared at Wukong, "Wukong!" Macaque smirked, "So, the real rings are with MK and Y/n... Perfect."

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Pigsy shouted, "Tang! What did you do?!" Tang gasped, "Me? I didn't do anything!" Pigsy questioned, "Oh, so a piece of paper just magically made a bunch of light?!" Tang shouted, "That's exactly what happened and you know it!"

Then MK suddenly yelled, "Guys!" You guys turned to him as he took out the three rings that started floating, "The rings are doing something." Spider Y/n was surprised, "What the..."

Then suddenly both Mei and Spider Y/n cluctch their chest in pain

Then suddenly both Mei and Spider Y/n cluctch their chest in pain. You quickly caught Spider Y/n as he/they grunted. Tang was surprised, "Are you two alright?!" Mei grunted, "I-I don't know." Spider Y/n, "N-No c-clue."

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Nezha widened his eyes, "The ritual. They've started the ritual!" He glared back at Wukong, "Sun Wukong, what have you done?!"

Wukong growls, "I told them to wait!" He then notices Macaque moving to leave, "Stop! If you hurt that kid and Y/n, I'll-"

"What?" Macaque turns his head and glares at him, "Make things worse for both MK and Y/n?" Wukong turned silent and looked down. Then suddenly Macaque turns forward and blasted towards the mountain.

"Stop! I have a plan!"

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

The rings glowed brighter, Mei and Spider Y/n recoil in pain. You gently held Spider Y/n with a worried look. Tang panics, "Gah!!! What do we do?!"

MK looks around, "I don't know. What I do know is that glowly mystic civil thingies are always never good! Yeeee. No one touch anything else till our float mystic monkey gets here!"

Then you guys see ice spiked shoot up from the ground.

MK nervously grins, "I sure horp that's the right mystic monkey." However even more ice spiked emerge.

A spike almost strikes Huntsman, Syntax, and Pigsy, but Sandy and Strong Spider went to block it. However they get trapped. You gasped in shock, but stayed by Spider Y/n who grunted. Then the hand of Macaque's Mech slams down onto the ground and reveals itself. It also had half of itself covered by ice like Macaque.

Macaque sternly says, "Don't get in my way, kid. I don't have time for you. I'm just here for the Samadhi Fire and Y/n. Then I'm done with you all." However MK jumps into battle, "Here. Comes. Monkie Kid!"

"Wait-"

However MK transforms into a gorilla, punching the mech's arm off. Macaque laughs and reforms the arm, grabbing MK, which turns him back into his monkey form.

Macaque questioned, "So, this was the Monkey King's great plan?!" He then started to repeatedly slam MK into the ground, "How do you still not see that he has no idea what he's doing?! How about this for a plan? Stay down, MK. Or I will put you down."

"MK..."

"MK!" Mei pulls out her Dragon Blade, before she winced and curls into herself. Spider Y/n groans in pain. You felt unsure of what to do, '...'

But before you could do anything, Macaque exits out of his Mech, "Not another move!" Macaque clenched his fists, "I'll give you two options." He explained, "Option A; I take the Samadhi Fire and Y/n, you do exactly what I say, and I don't have to do anything you'll regret. Or Option B..." He died into the shadows, he then appeared in the middle, this time with Mei as he held her up by the throat, "I cut you all down. Starting with the girl!"

Tang panicked, "Wait! Don't do this!" Macaque however yelled, "Tang. Do what I'm telling you to do! Your friend's life depends on it. Finish the ritual!"

Tang looks down, "All right... You win."

"