Smoke Monster

You didn't notice nor feel the bright pink glow from your eyes and the change of your forehead marking as you questioned, "Why are you even helping the Lady Bone Demon? I know that you're a bad guy, but I thought you're more of a villain who works by himself." You went to kick him which he dodged and you asked, "You do know that she just wants go destroy everything, right?" Macaque shrugged with a small chuckle, "Yeah." He then smirks at you, "See, I've had a taste of dying, and you know what?"

You raise a brow, only for Macaque to say, "Not a bit fan. So, I'm choosing to be on the winning side." You retorted, "You do realize that she's just using you, right?" However Macaque pushes you and kicks you. You grunted and your back hits against the van seat. You got back up, "Macaque... We have a plan to stop her. You could help us..." Your glowing eyes and marklings went away as your forehead markings go back to normal.

However Macaque retorts, "You can't even stop me, Y/n." He glares at you, "No, first I deliver you and MK, then I'll come back for your has-been master and then finally, I'll have repaid my debt and be free of this nightmare." He then pulls back a fist, "Anyway, I assume you and MK won't be coming quietly, so-"

Then suddenly Mei unleashes her Dragon Blade. The TEA explodes in pieces, and they land on the sand.

MK held you close to him. You felt relieved and MK cheered, "Mei! That was amazing." MK places you on your feet as Mei grins, "Yeah, I might have picked up a little something from my great uncle, Dragon of the East." You smiled.

Macaque stood up and dusted himself, "Okay. Girl's more powerful than I thought. Interesting."

Then Mei glares at him, "And you!"

She shouted, "You kidnapped us in a copy of our own van! That's super gross!"

Macaque slightly chuckles, "The Lady asked me to bring MK and Y/n. But she didn't say anything about you two."

"

Y

Y

ou felt surprised. Then Macaque moved to punch you four. Then suddenly Sandy holds back the punch from hitting you guys. Sandy grunted, "I don't want to fight but I can't let you hurt my friends." Macaque shouts, "Oh, you can't, can you?" Then he grabs Sandy and pins him down to the ground.