Aftermath

"Go, Mei!"

"You did it!"

Nezha was surprised, "She controlled the fire? This is impossible." Wukong was silent in surprise. Mei hugs you, but she cries and pushes you away.

"Mei?"

Mei tears up and started to float, "I-I can't! I don't wanna hurt you like I did to MK. Any of you..." She sobs, "I'm sorry."

"Wait, Mei!"

However Mei blasts away in a ball of flames, along with the rings. You weakly shouted, 'M-Mei!" However you fell, Strong Spider caught you. The others gathered around. You grunted and stood up, "W-We have to go after Mei!" Pigsy retorts, "Kid! You are in no state to be going anywhere!"

"B-But the Samadhi Fire-"

"Should've burner the Dragon Girl to ash by now, " stated Nezha. Nezha hums in thought, "And yet it hasn't, which is curious."

Sandy asked, "What do you mean? You know, for people not paying attention."

Nezha sighs, "It means... That perhaps there was method to Sun Wukong's madness after all. If she can learn to control the fire, then perhaps it's power truly could be used to defeat the Lady Bone Demon."

You tilt your head, "So all we need to do is get Mei some fire training to control the Samadhi Fire?" You slightly grinned, "Well, that's easy! That's all the more reason to go after her!"

However Wukong retorted, "There's no time for that." You looked to him with a frown as he spoke, 'Now that the Samadhi Fire forged, the Lady Bone Demon will stop at nothing to obtain it! If we show up unprepared, we might as well hand Mei over to her right now! No, I'm gonna do what I should've done originally. Stop the Lady Bone Demon... Alone."

You argued, "B-But you said that the Samadhi Fire was the only way that could stop her." "I know what I've said, but I've beaten her before I'll... I'll do it again!" Wukong turns to you  "a Mei was right, I need to stop dragging you and Mei into my fights. All of you. I'm sorry, Sunflower, I need you to sit this one out."

Wukong then hops off and on top his cloud and flies away.

You clenched your fists and held in tears, "I swear I'm gonna lose it someday!" Then Nezha came over, "If Sun Wukong fights the Lady Bone Demon alone, the chances of him surviving are slim." You looked to him, "And what are the chances of Mei losing control and destroying the world with the Samadhi Fire?"

"Less? Slim?"

You hummed, "Then it's settled. We gotta go bring Wukong back." Tang says, "You two go. We'll only slow you down." Sandy grins, "Yeah! The nine other us will fire up the old TEA and track down Mei!" Pigsy gently pats your shoulder, "Show them what you're made of, Y/n." You smiled and nodded. Then Sandy grabs you guys into a large hug, "I just love you guys so much."

After the exchange, Nezha and you hop into the Fire Ring. Nezha pushes a lever to activate the Fire Ring.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Mei tears up and hears someone behind her, "No! Stay back, I-I don't wanna hurt you!"

However the figure throws a dragon plushie at her and she catches it. She looked up to see Red Son, "Dragon Horse Girl!" He smirked, "Heh, looks like you could use some fire training!"

 She looked up to see Red Son, "Dragon Horse Girl!" He smirked, "Heh, looks like you could use some fire training!"