The Corrupted Flower (2/2)

Wukong and Nezha were busy fighting Y/n. Before Y/n could punch Nezha, a sudden shadow portal teleports him and Wukong away into a forest.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Wukong remembered about the shadow portal, 'Macaque?' But then he hears Mei's dragon roars and quickly drags Nezha with him.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Red Son says, "Not bad, Dragon Girl

Red Son says, "Not bad, Dragon Girl. It's been nearly five minutes since your last explosion. Keep this up, and you'll be ready to wield the fire in no time." Then he heard a noise, "Huh?"

It revealed to be Nezha and Wukong who were both covered in mud

It revealed to be Nezha and Wukong who were both covered in mud. Red Son was surprised, "Oh for the love of-" He huffs and crossed his arms, "I thought you two were-"

Before Mei hops down, "Mud monsters!"

Red Son was weirded out, "What, no, you imbecile!" He huffs, "It's just-"

However Mei shoots fire at the two, solidifying the mud. The mud cracks open to reveal Nezha and Wukong. Nezha deadpans and sighs.

Mei was surprised, "What...?" Wukong nervously looked away, "Uh, what are you two doing?" Mei didn't trusted him and crossed her arms, "Oh, some fire training. Red Son was helping me control the Samadhi Fire." Nezha hums and then said, "About that. The Lady Bone Demon, she is after the Samadhi Fire." Red Son was surprised, "What?!"

Then the sky suddenly turns blue and you arrived by landing in front of the four.

Mei was surprised, "Y/n?" Wukong and Nezha quickly took a fighting stance. Wukong frowned, "...This isn't Y/n...not anymore." Red Son then realizes what happened, "It's her. The Lady Bone Demon. She's possessed Y/n, just like she did with my father when we used that Magic Key to release her from her prison." He nervously laughs, "Oh, boy."

Wukong and Nezha looked at Red Son in surprise. Mei slightly glared at him, "Yeah... Thanks a lot, Red Boy."

"𝐒𝐨, 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠."