Second Ring!

You guys sneek into the hut and see the kitchen.

Spider Y/n hums, "Interesting." Then MK says, "Okay, it should be right around here somewhere." He then started searching for it, "Ring of Samadhi? Hello?! Ring of Samadhi?" Spider y/n looks around with a blank look.

Meanwhile Pigsy was busy fanboying.

Then MK shook your shoulders, "Look! I found the ring!" You tilt your head and saw what he was looking at. You smiled and nodded. You watch as MK pulls the ring with his teeth, "Yes! Got it!" Then suddenly an alarm blares off.

Then Wukong says in a strange voice, "The old ring-triggers-the-alarm-system trick." He let's out a chuckle, "Alright, guys, let's get outta here." Then suddenly they bunny mech crashed in.

Bunny Mech: Scanning parameter.

Spider Y/n tilts his/their head. MK panics, "Oh, what are we going to do?!"

Bunny Mech: Intruder detected!

Wukong says, "Come on, bud. Gold Vision." MK grins, "Oh, yeah, I keep forgetting I have that." He uses Gold Vision and sees an exit, "Ooh! That way!" He then grabs, Wukong, Pigsy, Spider Y/n, and you and shoved you guys down.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

MK felt at aw and Spider Y/n raised a brow, "A factory?" Then more bunny means appeared and MK sweatdropped, "Oh, crud."

Bunny mechanic: Eliminate intruder!

You guys quickly made your way out if the factory.

Bunny mechanic: Surrendered, intruder!

Spider Y/n questioned, "Can't you do something about this, Monkey King?" However Wukong shouts and his tail was curled up into a heart shape, "But it's just too gosh darn adorable!" Pigsy questioned, "Kid, what are you doing-"

"Here... comes... Monkie Kid!"

You awwed at the small bunny Mech as it shouts, "Alert! Intwuder! Intwuder!"

Wukong gasped, "Okay! I take back what I said. That is the most adorable thing I ever saw!"

That's when Chang'e cleared her throat catching your guys' attention, "Hey so, what do you think you're doing?"

You guys minus Spider Y/n turned surprised, "Chang'e?"

Chang'e ran towards you guys, "Sun Wukong, MK, the Monkie Kid, and Y/n, the successor kid. Not to be the gal..." She brightly grins, "But I'm a huge fan, do you have a moment?" Chang'e took out her phone to take pictures of you three.

Spider Y/n crossed his/their arms, "..."

Chang'e pops off your helmet and squeaked, "Yeah, this is gonna be great! Save!" She then looks at you guys, "Where was I? Oh yes, I believe you have something that belongs to me?" MK frowns, "I'm sorry, Chang'e." MK pulls out the ring and hands it to her, "We needed to find this ring in order to save the world. After we were done, we were gonna return it. Honest."