Dream

Once you fell asleep, you opened your eyes to see black and empty area. You felt uneasy and looked around. You hum to yourself and then wince when you saw flashes of something which confused you, 'What am I seeing?' You tried to narrow you eyes to see the flashes clearly, but you can't see what's happening very well. But you can see something yellowish and a wasp like color.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

You suddenly woke up and sat up. You let out a soft sigh and then Sandy then shouted, "And we are ready to go!" You tilt your head in confusion, "Hm?" Mei grins, "Hey, sleepy head! You're finally awake." You slightly smiled, "Hi."

Then Mei turns to MK, "So wait, how did you get back your Gold Vision again?" You felt surprised, 'MK got his gold vision again?'

MK's tail wags a bit and answers, "I don't know. The same way I got them in the first place I guess?" MK crossed his arms and hum, "Everytime I learned a new ability, it was because there was something I need to do, when there was no other way. Against the Goldfish guy, I needed to do something to save my friends."

Pigsy retorted, "Yeah, friends that you put in danger on purpose."

MK nervously grins, "Yeah, right, uh huh, like I said: Save my friends and then haha... I don't know, it just happened." Wukong then says, "You found your strength." Wukong leaves out of his meditation trance, "When you needed it most." Mei looks at him, "Oh, I guess someone's done meditating." You chuckled and MK stated, "The whole time, I thought my powers came from the staff." You shrugged as Wukong laughs, 'The staff's just a big ol' stick, bud."

Wukong grins and wraps an arm around MK's shoulders, "Takes some people or someone special to lift it." You smiled and head patted MK, "Well, that's one power down. Just a lot more for you to get more. I still need to get mines though." MK grins and hugs you. You hugged him back, not knowing that Wukong staring at you with an unsure stare.

 You hugged him back, not knowing that Wukong staring at you with an unsure stare