Time to be Warriors (2/2)

The Mayor smirked, "My Lady's power is too great for you to best. Your friend will surrender the Fire. My Lady's victory is assured!"

Bob: :(

"She didn't look so hot last time I saw her," stated Macaque. Wukong glared at him and MK pouted, "Nu-huh. You're in time-out, so you don't get to chime in. Sandy, spin him!" Sandy head pats Macaque, "Sorry, Mr. Maquack." Sandy the spins him away. Macaque sighs, "Come on, kid. You must have seen it. She might be stronger than ever, but she's spread too thin. The mech, the crystal, and now Y/n who had those strange abilities?"

Macaque turns to MK, "I bet you anything that keeping Y/n and her/his/their powers suppressed is using every ounce of strength she's got." That surprised everyone. Red Son spoke, "Meaning, there's-" "There's a vulnerability," said Sandy.

Red Son huffed, "Ugh, I was going to say that." Pigsy paused, "Wait, are we really going to listen to Macaque? For all we know, he could still be working for her. He could be luring us into a trap." Nezha shook his head, "About that... Macaque before the whole ritual, he said that he didn't want anything to do with her."

Wukong nodded, "..."

Tang then looks to MK, "MK, from the moment Y/n picked up the Monkey King's start, their stories became our stories. It's our responsibility to write the final chapter, no matter the outcome. If we do this, we do it together. That's Monkie Kid 101."

MK smiled, "Together."

Then everyone gather around. Spider Y/n asked, "What's the plan then?" MK says, "Well, if the Lady Bone Demon needs her mech to use the Samadhi Fire, then all we got to do is destroy that mech before he gets the chance!" Nezha, Red Son, and Syntax shouted, "That's your big plan?!"

Tang yelled, "Let him finish!"

Nezha sighs as Syntax huffed. Red Son sweatdropped, "I-I was just checking if we were all on the same page." He sighs, "As you were saying, Noodle Monkey."

MK continues his explaing, "We break into the Bone Demon's mech, get Mei out of there, and then we smash the mech into tiny little bits before that terrifying demon knows what's hit her!"

Huntsman questioned, "But what about Y/n? What if she/he/they show up-"

"Then we let Nezha, Wukong, Spider Y/n, and Macaque fight her," grinned MK.

Macaque tilts his hear, "Look, I brought you the Lady Bone Demon's lapdog, but I'm not up for being a hero, kid."

MK argued, "We don't need you to beat her/him/them. We just got to keep her/him/them busy. As long as she's/he's/they're under her control, the mech's vulnerable. We can do this. You can do this."

Macaque shook his head, "Nice speech, Kid. But it's not gonna-"

"Stop. You keep playing at being this bad guy, acting like you're just in it for you. But I know, deep, deep down, you're not that guy. Help us. Make it right."

Macaque sighs, "I'm not a hero, bud."

"Then be a warrior."

Macaque chuckles, "Okay, kid. You win."

"