Chapter 1: Late

Haerin's POV:
(Beep, beep, beep)

(Time: 8:30~)

Ughhh. I Wake up and my head is killing me. I guess I'm not sober yet and that alcohol still had an effect on me. I had just came from the club at 5 and fell asleep too at 6:00, because Minji decided we should stay, on a school night. Which was a stupid idea. And now I'm late for school.

Buttt again, my parents, are the principal and I could kinda get an excuse. Butttt, they'll let me do anything I want and won't give a shit. Except if it enter fears with school.

I went too the top Art school in Korea. But this art school had two levels, High school and, college. I went to the High school and was in the 12th grade. And am one of the tops. I should "be" the top, but I focus more on my modeling career. My family are also the wealthiest. What. My parents don't just own a school. They had many other businesses but their top was, The school. "Seoul Korea, Arts of Education."

Thank goodness they're out of the country right now.

"Haerin~" I felt movement besides me. I got startled a bit. What the hell?

I then realize there's a girl on my bed.

Did I bring a girl home last night? I never do that on school nights.

Damn it. What was her name again. Um... Ah.

"Hwa? Um." I think that's her name. Ah, I really don't care. "I need you to go home now. My maid will escort you to the door." I say as I'm getting up from the bed. Then she has the audacity too grab my wrist.

Ugh, what does she want now. I look at her confused.

"Um. The money?" She says, poking her head out like it was obvious.

I had promised her money? Wasn't my sex good enough? Damn these girls.

"Here, $100." I say throwing it on my bed. "Miss. DAE! Will you escort this lady to the door!" I yell then head to the bathroom letting her do her job. I needed to get ready quickly and head to school.

This is why I never go to the club on school nights.

When I finish my routine. I see my cloths were already laid out neatly on my desk and see a note on it.

"Here. When I told you last night you were drunk you were DRUNK. So I felt bad for making you come to the club on a school night even though you told me sooo many times. And I know you would wake up late, sooo as a good friend I picked out your outfit. UR WELCOME! ~Minji."

Aish, this girl. At least she did that. It was a basic white tee and baggy jeans. I usually don't  wear casual cloths like this but I didn't have time to be fashionable. But I still made it work. Anything looks good on me. I quickly put it on and do my hair and makeup.

Oh this is what I look like btw:

I Rush downstairs. And see my driver talking with the maid. "DAVE! I need a Ride to school!" I would drive my own car, but I didn't feel like it.

"Of course ma'am. Right this way."

I hop in the car and we drive off. The drive is only five minutes away.

Just hoping my mom or dad, won't see the time I came to school today. Because it was 9:40 already, that means I missed like two periods and homeroom.

Sigh.
————————————
We're at school now.

"Wait Dave." He stops the car in confusion.

"Yes? Miss. Kang?"

"Can you drive from the back. I don't want to walk through the entrance." He nods and drives to the back of the school. I didn't want to go through the front because that's where the main office and shit are. And I'm reallly popular at school so people are gonna be making a big deal. Like, "Look it's Haerin," or "why's she late." So I have to pretend I've been here the whole time. Obviously the teachers will noticed but I'm here now.

Dave drops me off and I start walking to the back entrance. When suddenly someone smacks my back.

"Owwww!"  I quickly turn and grab the person who dares to touch me. But it was only Kim Minji.

"Woahhh, don't pull your boxing moves on me now." I release her and roll my eyes. "Wait wait wait, did you just get here?? You missed like two periods already!"

"I wonder why!"

"I didn't think you would be this late. Sorry." She says shrugging.

I roll my eyes. "It's fine but never again. Anyways I got to go to class. The bells gonna ring soon." Minji nods.

"See ya." She waves and we go our separate ways.

Sigh, my headache's barely gone and here I am.

(That was my 1st chapter I hope you liked it. ❤️
⚠️ a lot of these are my idea and the credits. I hope you like it keep reading.❤️)