Chapter 2: Kang Haerin?

Haerin's POV:
As I'm walking to class. Like I said, girls were fangirling like always. And some were asking questions, like the boys because their fucking jealous of me. But I'm unbothered because I'm used to it.

As I'm walking to class, I look down at my phone for one second, One second. When someone bumps into me. What is it with people today. But It didn't affect me and only pushed me back a little but the person who did. Was now on the floor, her papers were everywhere. She quickly started gathering her stuff and I quickly got down too.

As a nice person I am. Anddd I didn't want to ruin my reputation. I get on the floor and help her gather her things.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't being careful." She says. Now she was looking up at me.

I was shocked, because I had never seen this face until today. She actually attracted me in a way. And I would know everyone because I had looked through their profiles before. Don't ask me why. But I guess she had just transferred or something. She looked a little foreign too. But She was also very pretty. She had sharp features. Long brown, wavy hair, round eyes, round nose, pretty lips that looked so soft.

I now realized I had been staring at her for the past minute and she had been too. But hers was a confused one. And I probably looked like a idiot.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you okay?" Other times I wouldn't have apologized or asked if they were okay and just smile then leave. But something about her made me stay.

"Oh no, it's okay. I'm fine. Thank you." She had the sweetest voice too. She was still on the floor and by now we had gotten all the paper.

But I noticed she was wearing a skirt so it was hard for her to stand up. So I quickly give her my hand.

"Here! Get up slowly." She takes it.

Her hands were soooo soft toooo.

"Thank you really." She takes her paper and gives me  a smile. OH MY LORD! Her smile was probably the prettiest feature she haddd. I mean everything was just perf-.

"Hey! I was looking for you. Class is aboutta start." A girl runs to her. It was Pham Hanni.

"Ah yes. We should go." She then looks to me and I was still standing there like an idiot. "Thank you again." She says giving me her soft smile that could make you melt.

"A-ah, no problem!" Why was I stuttering. I mentally hit myself.

She then walks away with Hanni. And I had watched her leave until she was out of my site.
—————————————
(This is what Danielle looks like, her outfits will change, but this is her facial Features:)

—————————————(This is what Danielle looks like, her outfits will change, but this is her facial Features:)

Danielle's POV:
I had just came to this school from Australia. And I had already known Hanni, we basically grew up together until she moved away to Korea. But now we were together again.

I was so happy I had gotten into this school because I really worked hard to get here.

Being in this beautiful building was like a dream. It was like an museum, full of architecture. Everything was designed so beautifully and the opportunities were unlimited. I had to come in the middle of the year though so I'm catching up on things and what to do. They didn't have to worry about my education because I loved learning and was a straight A's student. Already the tops.

I was walking to class, when someone bumped into me.

She helped me. And not to mention, she was very attractive. But not in that way. I think? Okay shes hot. But I don't have a crush on her or anything.

Anyways.

I was now walking with Hanni who seemed like she wanted to say something and kept looking back. "You okay Hanni?" I ask a little concerned.

"Okay she's out of our site. Danielle!" I was startled by her shout. "Sorry. But, do you know who that is?" I shook my head in confusion.

"That's Kang Haerin. The most popular, smart, and 'basically' does everything. And very famous here in Korea. And not to mention, her parents own this school and probably a hundred others!" I knit my eyesbrows together.

"Did I do something? Will I get expelled for bumping Into her??" I say my hands on my mouth. I just got here and was not about to leave.

"No, nooo. I think... But all I'm saying is that you bumped into 'The' Kang Haerin. You gotta watch out for her." She says raising her eyebrows like she was concerned for me.

"What do you mean, 'watch out'. she seemed nice too me. And even helped me." I was still confused on what Hanni was trying to say.

"Yes. She may 'act' like a very nice girl and a friendly one. But that's at school. She's also a girl who likes to do things with other girls. And drink and stuff, I heard she goes too the club like every weekend."

"Girlll, you literally do that too. And try to drag me along." Hanni says that, as if she's not guilty of going to the club and drinking.

"I'm not saying people who do those things are baddd but it's best to stay out of Haerin's wayyy~.
Because She's basically a player."

"Who said I liked Haerin? Well maybe she could be a friend, but I never even thought of liking her." I say, rolling my eyes.

But, I wasn't that surprised at what Hanni was saying. A lot of people can be different in~ different places. I can too. But Haerin also seemed like a person who tried to attract people.

Well she attracted m- No.

I need too focus at school. Nothing else.