Chapter 22

Danielle's POV:
Haerin had just kissed me on my forehead... a thing I was not ready for at all. How do I feel about that??

Her lips were so warm and the feel of it transferred to all parts of my body, making me feel like poison was slowing paralyzing me. But it felt so good.

It was causing me to loose myself in the moment.

The kiss wasn't direct but the feeling of Haerin's lips just... I have never imagined kissing anyone, especially Haerin but this vivid image flashes through my mind. 'Ugh, Danielle...' I think to myself.

I don't know how to feel about my thoughts. Disgusted? Happy? I have never felt this lust I feel now ever...

And now it had come from Haerin.

I feel the warmness escape my forehead as she lets her lips off slowly and places her self back in front of my eyes. The atmosphere had completely changed. And so did I.

I feel the longing for answers for what I was feeling.

"Sorry..."

"Jake was watching. But I'll see you later alright? This is all an act anyway." Haerin's husky whispers echoes quickly through my ears, bringing me back to reality.

'Act... of course.'

I couldn't look at Haerin the same anymore. Did I make a mistake in taking this job? I don't know what to think or feel about myself.

Or about Haerin.

It was all an act, 'then why do I have such strange feelings...'
———————————

(Thank you for being so patient with me. I've just been so busy but I'll try to update when I can. Ty guys for everything!❤️)