Chapter 19

Minji's POV:
I'm walking with this shorty right now. Hanni has hung out with me for basically the whole day, which was new. It was different but it wasn't bad. I actually enjoy it a lot...

This isn't the first time my attention has been on her though. This was just the first, we've talked like how we've talked, you know? Like friends and not strangers.

And now I feel like I know everything about her and her about me.

And there's been times, as much as I hate to admit it, where she always finds a way to make me blush. I'm the one who does that to others! But here, she's been doing it to me.

She also wasn't the nerd I thought she would be. She is really smart and I can't be talking, but her personality was even cooler and fun once you got to know her like that.

I've definitely never met a girl like her.

"Minji." Her face was towards me now... 'Oh, Hanni is calling me... respond dummy!'

"Hm? Y-yeah." She must've caught me staring like an idiot and I didn't even realize. Damn it. Not cool Minji.

"Did you need something? Or am I just that pretty." Her hands go up to her face in a cute action. And now she was acting cute again!

"Ahhh, come on Hanni let's go." I couldn't do it anymore. I quickly walk ahead of her nonsense (it wasn't nonsense, she's right.) But I couldn't let her catch me blushing!!
————————————

We finally reach the cafeteria now. But every chance she got she talked the whole way here, but I didn't mind, I thought it was nice and cute.

"Hey Dani!!"

Hey I want a nickname too. I'm disappointed because a friend like me who listens to everything she says should at least have a nickname too... but before I say anything, Hanni's running ahead of me...

I'm about to let her be but the small girl stops all of a sudden, she was like a kid... did she forget something? "Min! Come on!" Oh.

She forgot me! And was that a nickname??

"Coming." My feet start moving faster and I'm filled with this unusual excitement. It's like I was a kid again.

I don't know what she does too me, but I like it.