Chapter 4: The Request

Haerin's POV:
(BEEP BEEP BEEEPP!)
Damn. Why's the alarm so loud. Well I guess I should wake up now. Don't want to risk being late again.

I do a few stretches on my bed and roll around. And then, get up.

I head to my bathroom and do my routine. Once I finish I head to pick my cloths.

Today I wasn't in a rush like yesterday, so I took my dear time.

I like to be fashionable, I am a model. So I go for something chic. But also comfy. Here, okay. I quickly take off my pajamas, and put on my black turtleneck and high waist baggy jeans. And some jewelry of course.

I finished getting ready but, I feel like I'm forgetting about something.

"Haerinnn Honey~!! We're about to eat breakfast!" OH Right! My parents were back! I quickly grab my backpack and run downstairs.

"Hi mom! Hi dad." I run over and give them a peck on the cheek. What? I hadn't seen them for about a month now.

"You weren't doing anything bad right?" I roll my eyes playfully and laugh. "Here sit." I grab a seat and infront of us was a table full of food. I hadn't seen it like this in a while, since I've been the only one at home. "I missed you sweetie. I hope school has been going well for. And if it hasn't you come to me." Mom says sternly. I smile and nod.

While we were eating. I noticed my mom's behavior. She looked like she wanted to say something. She kept glancing at my dad and back at me.

"You tell her, not me." My dad says with his hands in the air.

"Haerin."

"Mom? Did something happen??"

"No no. Okay... so, while we were out. The Shin family, wanted you too to marry Yuna. They said that Yuna had changed and her family and our business would-"

"Woah, woah, woah. Yuna? Marry??" Mom you know how I feel about Yuna, and marrying at this age??"

"No no. I mean yes, but, not to the marriage part. Haerin, It's time for you to start taking relationships seriously. I want you to find a girl, I know you aren't straight. And start talking to them, then start dating, then to get married. I need you to have someone with you, to take care of you, and to love you. I know how you guys are. But- you guys were young and maybe Yuna did change."

I didn't want to think of the past."I get it... But I am not going back to Yuna! Mom you know our relationship. She's a hoe and a player and has a record of cheating. She just cheated on like five boys this week!"

"She couldn't love me at the beginning. So what makes you think she changed!" I was now standing up and had raised my voice.

Oh. What have I done.

"Kang Haerin! That is no way to speak to your mother!" My parents were really disappointed. I guess they were a little hopeful and I felt bad.

"It's okay. Your right Haerin."

"Um, mom, I'm sorry. But you don't have to worry though. Because... I am dating someone..."

What?! My parents had just came back and I'm being a disappointment!

My parents mood changed so fast. "Really? Why'd you never say anything??"

Because I'm not.

"Because I wanted to see... if it'll work out! Yeah and it has? I'll introduce you to her soon!" I don't know.

"Well mom, dad, I got to go to school." I say trying to change the subject. And dodge any questions.

They nod their head and shower me with kisses, like I had won an award. They give me big smiles. I wave and quickly grab my car keys and head out. I couldn't look at their faces.

Sigh... I got to come up with something.