Chapter 7: Job info

Danielle's POV:
"So I'm your girlfriend?"

Wait I didn't mean to phrase it like that-!!

"Well if you say so."

"No! NO! I didn't mean it like that-"

"I know, I know. I was just teasing." She says laughing.

Ah this girl.

"You know I didn't mean it like that." I say rolling my eyes. "Okay now, get down to business." I say interrupting her little moment.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were sassy. Anyways, here's the thing. My parents told me. I would have to get married in the future, and to do that, I need to start dating now. And the person they wanted me to date was Yuna. A girl I've already had a past with. But forget her." She paused after saying that, like she was a bit hurt.

"But anyways! I told my parents, I'm already...dating someone. So I could make them happy. But obviously I lied, and so I need you now. To be the 'girl."

"That was just the background Info." Okay. So Haerin needs me now.

"Wow, Haerin. You really are a disappointment. But I'm sure you had your reasons. So, what do I have to do?" She gives me a smile. "Why are you smiling, I never said yes."

"Would you, if I gave you, hm.... Maybe $500 each time?"

"WOAH! $500??! Is wayyy to much to be giving me!" I say shaking my head strongly. I couldn't do that much!!

"Well that's obviously if you do a good job."

"Okay fine. But lower it. That's way to much! Or else I won't do it!"

"Okay okay. If you say sooo, I was being generous." She says putting her hands in the air, like I was a cop, who told her too.

"How about $100. Just $100, last offer." She says.

I think about this and it was a lot. And I needed it so, I agreed. Why does it feel like I'm stealing even though I wasn't. Sigh, I nod my head and then agree.

"Tell me what I have to do."

"Okay here's the plan. I need you to act like my girlfriend, one infront of my parents. And two, at school. Because as you may know, my parents are... the head of school. But, also you are free to do what you want. And I will call you when I need you. And um, we'll kinda have to act like couples at school."

This was a lot of things, but I think I could do it.

"Okay, Haerin. I'll try my best. When do we start."

"Well. How about now. Put your seatbelt on, we're going shopping." Shopping??

"What do you mean?? Besides I don't even have money." She starts laughing at me?? Why's she laughing?

"Did you forget who you were with. And 'besides' we got to make you presentable. This is also apart of the job." Ah, this girlll. I couldn't say no. So I grab for the seatbelt, which wasn't budging. I keep trying to pull it but it wouldn't move.

I look at Haerin, who sees I'm struggling, so she takes her seatbelt off and and grabs for mines.

She was now over me.

And her face so close. She was so close I thought our nose would touch!

I was heating up. It was like time had stopped.

She then put the belt over my waist. "Here." She says with a smile. And sits back down in her seat.

What just happened. I shake my head trying to forget that little incident. I just look out the window because I was probably red.

Ah Haerin, what are you doing to me.