Chapter 17

Danielle's POV:
After my classes end, well ours, since Haerin was now in all of my classes, which was unexpected... actually it's Haerin, so never mind.

I needa stretch a bit because sitting in these chairs for hours, 'Ugh, my butt hurts' is painful.

'That's better.'

I spot all of my writing materials scattered. My desk is messy. I take note taking seriously, especially when I don't pay attention.

Ugh, I don't want Haerin to think I don't clean up after myself, but she probably already saw my messy desk. I look towards her only to see she wasn't looking at my desk but at me.

My eyes meet hers and she didn't take them off either. I start to feel nervous, she could make anyone feel that. Especially since her stare is so intense... like earlier, but this time they weren't blank.

They were shining and the sunlight hitting her face didn't make it better. It was like the universe itself had a role to do for her. And it was doing a good job making her look so... dreamy.

Her cat eyes had this admirable look on them too, they were always more familiar than any look she gave me... I could look at them all day.

What was I thinking.

I shake my head, mentally snapping at myself, because what is wrong with me?

I have to get rid of the tension that was in the room with us. "So do you want to-" I start to say but quickly get interrupted. Well, I guess that's one way to get rid of it.

"Hey Danielle!! Danielle right?" The voice completely stole my attention away from Haerin which I thought would never happen, but this voice was so loud and bold. It even made me jump a little.

"Y-yes. Did you need something?" I couldn't ignore it now, I was already facing the tall figure.

And it was closer than I thought. And I really do like my personal space. Especially with a boy...

It was one of the guys from my class. I know that because he's so... well loud.

Ive never payed attention to any of the guys and didn't care for them like that. I really still don't know much guys here, but this one was hard to miss...

He pushes his long brown silky hair back "fixing it," it looks the same... and fixes his varsity jacket, the ones football players always wear. He was the captain/Jock of the football team, and I also know that because yet again, he's loud and likes everyone to know.

It was Jake Sim. "Oh no, I've just been meaning to talk to you but never got the chance, but now I do." He says that leaning on my desk now. He really doesn't know what personal space is.

I move back from him, feeling really uncomfortable. "Oh.. okay. What did you want to talk about?" Everyone in the classroom was looking this way now. And so was Haerin. I could just feel her sharp eyes on us.

"To start off, I think you're really pretty and wanted to get to know you better-"

"First of all, do you know what personal space is? But I guess a dickhead like you wouldn't."Haerin pushes Jake back away from me while saying that. Woah, it's like Haerin can read my mind... she's so cool.

"And also, I'm sorry to break it to you, but you can fuck off because you're too late. If you can't tell she's my girlfriend."

And at that moment, arms swing around my waist and my body gets pulled right into Haerin's... I was in her arms, my body right against hers. She probably could hear my heart beating against her's! And it was beating loud and quick!!

I stay in her arms, and I didn't know what to do. I think she could feel my stiffness but can you blame me? I've never experienced this before and it was Haerin...

My face felt hot but I finally build up the courage to look at Haerin and thankfully she was facing Jake, and she looked like she was ready to fight... for me.

"Ooooo..." The class goes quiet and so does Jake. And I'm still in her arms, surprised.
————————————
Haerin's POV:
Is this dude fucking blind? Well I hope everyone knows that from now on. Stating dumbass things.

"Babe, let's go. This moron can't tell shit." I reach for Danielle's hands and pull her away, only to be stopped again.

"Wait Danielle!" It was that bitch again, and he had his hands around Danielle's wrist.

"Don't touch her. The fuck is wrong with you?" Does he wanna die?

"I'm sorry Danielle, but are you really dating thi-this bitch??" Before I can punch the shit out of him I get stopped by Danielle's voice.

"Yes. I'm Haerin's girlfriend. Are you done now?? If you'll excuse us." Her hands take mines now and she pulls me in the other direction away from that shit.

"Haerin you bitch!!" He's still yelling. Seriously what is wrong with him?

We were in the hallways now and I was expecting her to take me farther away from that classroom, but she just stops in front of the door. "Don't listen to him, you're not a bitch. He is. But you didn't have to word it like that and start something, this isn't real anyways."

"What? You want to be with that bitch?" My hands leaves hers a little aggressively and I didn't mean too, but what was she saying??

"Haerin you know that's not what I meant. I'm just saying, you didn't have word it like that, it makes you look bad." Does she really care about that?

"Why are you worried about me? Maybe I overreacted a little but he still touched you and I'm through with that. You think I haven't done worse?" She furrows her eyebrows bringing back her familiar smile.

"How much worse could you have done?"

"I've beat people's ass. And he's next." I say showing her my fist.

"Haerin! You can't be fighting, okay? Besides I miss the Haerin she was before this whole thing." She says putting my fist down quickly. She misses me huh... Her playfulness always made me feel something, it was familiar...

"No promises." I say teasing her. Her hands leave mines and I earn a playful slap against my shoulders, it had no effect.

But her hands arent in mines anymore, I should've kept quiet.

I watch at the pretty girl besides me and she just giggles her soft giggles. I could listen to them all day.