Chapter- 2 : University sucks!

Can you imagine being with the school senior in same room and being in same batch but yet you have no rights to yell because she's a known close friend?

You guys might be thinking what am I talking?

I got into a well-renowned University on the Northern side of India. I was excited as I have seen in many series that hostel Life is fun, you get lots of friends with bunch of happiness and togetherness and many crazy stuffs. But I would ask my god(mahadev) first "where is my happiness? Were you busy while creating my luck?"

It was 4 ½ years with few faculties who would abuse students like anything - bunch of assignments, taunts in front of patients and definitely attendance (this was a major blackmailing stuff from faculties to students). The hostel food was epic shit as they used to feed us like we are literate animals but for the career I struggled from eating few to eating nothing but just little brunches. I was pretty mature that I realised how much is money important and we should debit it with care. Everyone in the hostel or those who have been at the hostel might feel this - The timing for entry and the permission for going outside from the warden!
This was even worse when one of my friend called her boyfriend and made him 'her father' so that they can have a good weekend but singles like me have no one but just mom and dad who are way too strict to let me go out at fucking midnight 12am.
But tbh I am an introvert so I would stay at my room rather than wandering at midnight and clubbing xd!

Yes, I was a boring person with loads of insecurities with my roomie because she becomes a mosquito at night . Whenever I used to sleep at night , she gets a call from her boyfriend and that damn mosquito voices of her it pierce my eardrum and I get so irritated , the only reason I stayed quiet was " my roomie's dad was my father's junior so if I show her angriness they take it other way. So I avoided fights. I had the worst roomie ever in my college life.
She used to backbitch me,she used me for money and stuffs last but not the least she abused my parents and that was the time I couldn't control and bambarded on her with a big and weirdest abuse ever in my life.

Things got worse when we left hostel and went to live as paying guests. That added on of my batchmate with three of us in a group. It always used to be 2 vs 1. But I was the neutral one. Being in between those 2 psychopaths were a literal fuckup. I used to count days to go to my home but it was like no leave for final year students. I then too took 1 week leave and went home to mentally be strong and come back to reality again.

1 week passed

I returned to my department again but as said I got the worstest faculty who barely understands a kid. She (the faculty) scolded me for the 1 week leave and asked me to show the medical report . I showed her my depression consultant report but the faculty was like "I won't allow u inside my class until you give me a proper report!" I got fully devastated and got anger on my nerves I called my father and explained the situation. He called my faculty and told her that no one has the right to stop my daughter if she has a proper attendance and luckily "I was a 100% attendance student" I was so confident but the faculty warned me by saying " Iss baar tu pass hokr dikha" translation " This time let me see how u pass" it was an utter blackmail but I chose to stay quiet and started my recording so tht I can record her torture and grab her single handedly . But after few days she was normal again!

I just had a fire inside my head that she will not be our coordinator anymore

At my good internship days me and my batchmates removed her from our coordinator - ship and we appointed our senior who was calm , quiet ,supportable and respected person . We were so happy that we celebrated our previous coordinator goodbye with a cake for our new coordinator.

Later ,I got blocked from that faculty (she) and then everyone else realised that she had blocked them too. At the same time no-one even cared abt her.

Yes, that's life! it's okay to sometimes let go a toxic person to enhance your healthy living.

____________________________________________________
In the next chapter you will know about one of my secret keeper I met in my university but actually turned out to be a traitor. So keep supporting me and give a like if you loved this chapter. Stay tuned!
____________________________________________________

Thank you for reading !
Sayonara :)