Chapter - 9 : Our good memories!

Kitty!
She was my good memory and my worst memory too. But moreover I have depicted her as a villen but she has a good personality. Let's get back to 2018 When I joined my shit University.

I joined my university on August 13, 2018. This can be noted as black day for me. As a normal person I thought a university will be a buzzy place with numerous friends and many happy moments. As days passed by - I met the most cheerful and a joyous person who gave me positive vibes. She was none other than - Kitty. I generally called her monkey (In Hindi I called her Bandariya) . We started to share our secrets , we used to roam around. We used to sit together and chat for way too much until dusk till dawn. I never got too close to anyone before . She was the second person whom I felt closeness after my bestfriend. We had many cute incidents -
She used to call me when she was too lazy to type. I used to video call her when she goes home and eats tasty foods and I sit in hostel room and eat mess food. She teased me by showing her homemade food while I was eating mess food which was not even eatable.
It was one day when she was going home and I felt like "Damn! How will I spend days without her?"
I gave a sweet goodbye to her and wished her happy journey with a list of saying to eat well, stay alert , keep your phone charged , be awake timely and be safe ,keep your location ON. These were the things I told her before starting her journey to home.
She will reach her home town at 4am and I was awake till 4 am . I used to drink cold water to make myself awake. I used to listen to musics while she was asleep and on time I used to text her whether she is awake or not? And the next day in class my eyes gets red because of whole night waking up for her.

October 06.2019
I kept a story of her with Happy friendship anniversary written on it in bolds. When I stepped out of my hostel to bring some essentials I got a dumbass kid on my way wishing me Happy Birthday. I asked her -"why are you wishing me happy birthday?"
She said - "I saw your story so tell kitty Happy Birthday from my side"
I laughed harder inside my mind and told her - okay and left from there thinking how dumbass a kid can be!

Sometimes her so- called brother would make her non veg or any food items and she used to eat it flawlessly. But it was one day when she got sick recklessly and I was tensed like hell. She mistakenly ate egg which she was allergic to. And the worst part was she had trypanophobia(fear of needles) . I can still hear her cry recklessly but it was her who was careless and ate the eggs without giving a second thought. The whole month was stressful for both of us. As she suffered from severe weakness and I suffered from stress issues . After many passing weeks she got better and became joyous as usual. And one day we decided to go to gurdwara to have blessing of Lord. It was a spontaneous plan between  Me , nandani and Kitty. I asked my roomie to come over so she too came and we had blessing which made us more positive . For sure it was needed after a major worst phase of her.

Every Sunday we went to our hostel's terrace and talked for hours without knowing the time passing by so quickly. We used to chat about various things and things going on inside our heads. Things about our friends and many more. It was one Sunday afternoon - after our lunch I went to her room and suddenly we started drawing a girl and a monkey. It was such a random drawing as the artist was no one other than me lol. She started to color it. And when it got ready we pasted it on Kitty's cupboard as a good memory of us. This was that photo lol!

We had so much fun in the starting year of our journey

We had so much fun in the starting year of our journey . I felt hours should be slower when we both spend time together. When we had our exam time nearby she used to push me to study but I was such a lazy person that I studied the night before the exam.

Celebration in our college was on the way!
We and our seniors all together started to prepare for the celebrations. As an artist I was assigned to prepare a big minion of my half size . When I started to make it . 5-6 seniors came to me and asked me to give it to them but I refused them. I had this thing in mind that I might give it to Kitty.
But she didn't ask me to give it to her so I decided to keep it with me.

I loved the day when I had my birthday. I, kitty , Nandani ,Ankit and my roomie we 5 people would gather and we had too much fun. They used to dance and I used to observe as I was not a dance person xd! We used to eat more and more and play games which would blow our mind . Kitty never had a negative thought for me until third person arrived in her mind. She is such a generous person with a big and a cute smile which would melt me in seconds. Whenever I get angry I just need to see her smiling face and everything disappears at a second.

Ps - I have met one of my precious person in my life and I would love to keep this rarest and unique gem with me till my last breath.(An appreciation chapter just for you !❤️)

____________________________________________________
In the next chapter you will know about my internship days . So keep supporting me and give a like if you loved this chapter. Stay Tuned!
____________________________________________________
Thank you for reading
I hope you loved it.
Sayonara :)