Chapter - 11 : My toxic roomies

From the starting of my university till the end of my internship. I had a roomie from the start who was such a shit person. She was my known person so it was difficult to abandon her. From the start she used to speak out loud. I was a person who loves a silent environment with few eligible talks and exploring things. But she was pretty opposite - she was a nerd with too much of ego and worst habits, she was a creep when it comes to LDR talks , she usually bitched about her father to her mother and that was the worst part I felt. I felt so angry when once she told me she won't give her earnings to her father. This was just a start. Being in college every individual might have dreamt of never ending birthday things , late night talks with roomie and a great midnight Maggie session. But it was all opposite for me . She used to switch off lights at 9 pm and even if I switched it ON she used to make faces. The night was engaged with her boyfriend calls and the murmursss around as I couldn't get a proper sleep. It went worse when she got a new friend named Shubhangi.

We shifted from hostel to pg which was just beside my university. It was easy for us to come to University. But again my roomie and Shubhangi had a major issue with food which is normal when you get out of house you cannot have a good like home everywhere. Somewhere you need to adjust but they couldn't. We used to go to hospital together. I had a group of 5 people including me. We all used to go to hospital to treat patient together. But as the time passed Shubhangi and my roomie(Nikita) they both started taunting the other 2 people of my group and they had a fight which had a outcome of group breaking and I was left in middle. But I talked to everyone which was not at all accepted by Nikita and Shubhangi. They used to taunt me by quoting it as "Your friends" . Once I said them that you guys have issue I have no issue with them so I will talk to them. But apparently 2 guys stopped talking to me as time passed and when being asked they told - No one talks to us so I guess it's good to not talk.
Shubhangi and Nikita told me to block the other 2 person but I didn't block them. Nikita tagged me as the most arrogant person , but I replied by saying - I might be arrogant for you guys , but I am what I am!

As the time went by we again changed our pg. And Shubhangi, Nikita and Me we all resided in same room. This was the time when I felt I'm being left out. I was being scolded everyday and they were being alpha as they were assuming that I don't know cooking. But the plates changed when I started cooking when I took a leave. They tasted my food and were astonished. They still didn't allow me to cook and told me to do household chores, and if for some reason I wouldn't do it they would throw me taunts .

One day I was sick and there were loads of utensils remaining to wash , it was obvious as a human nature that any of the two of them can wash it. But they waited for me to get well. But as I didn't get well I told them to do the chores. So they did it and my roommate Nikita told her mother - that I was lying to be sick so that they can handle the chores. Hearing this I told my parents to get me sooner .
They asked me the reason and I told them I'll tell u when I get home just take me before my birthday starts. I want to leave this place before 12 am. I thought the whole night that I'm being abused for no reason and I need to go to good space and enjoy my last days. Then I thought of kitty and my best brother in college named Uday who lived just above my pg. We used to hang up after our work hours and had happiest last days. I felt like my college started with Kitty and ended with her. We had many issues but you know what is a proper friendship??

"Even thou you fall apart , if a person comes to you after too many hardships then no bond can break the friendship"

It was the worst when I , Nikita ,Shubhangi and her boyfriend we all were playing truth dare and suddenly one of them came with a question asking who is your bestfriend among us. And I don't know why I answered reluctantly saying "No one".

I wasn't invited to my batchmate's marriage and both of my roomies where forcing me to come . I said I won't come I would go to my home rather. Nikita asked Shubhangi if she would come. But I knew Shubhangi won't go too lol. Then Nikita went with Nandani ( for whom Nikita told me that Nandani is a traitor, I'll just make her friend to be in my benifit). I was astonished that both of them were together as if they haven't bitched about each other.

How cruel the world is? Anyone can be with any other person . In a sec they bitch about each other and the other sec. They become good friends.

Then I reach home ! A place where I can't stay more than 3 days!
____________________________________________________
In the next chapter you will know about my home which is not actually peaceful for me. So keep supporting me and give a like if you loved this chapter. Stay Tuned!
____________________________________________________
Thank you for reading
I hope you loved it.
Sayonara :)