Chapter - 12 : Hell home

Can someone define me what a happy family is?

I can live at my home for just a week but after that it turns into hell. My parents usually have given all their love , care ,freedom to my younger one as compared to me. No matter how big I am they never thought of me as a responsible one. I was being taunted daily. I was not given the rights to talk to my friends. Even if I talked for more than 5 minutes my mother used to fly around me like a honeybee buzzing around . Even if I told her that don't buzz around me she always used to taunt me and demoralise me as I am the culprit. This is not the first time I have gotten irritated from my  parents.
Going back to my childhood days, I have never lived a good life, I grew up in a negative environment where everyone used to pressurise me to get higher grades. As it is said - A kid should live in healthy environment and a playful environment too. But I have been raised in a strict , and a quiet environment. I have always wished - "God should have made me born in a good family".
I never played my heart out. I was in a fear by my mother's scolding. As I grew older , I was in fear of my mother's taunts and her health. I love in my house with a barrier which I don't like, my father knows my condition very well , still he can't help me up. It was the worse when I get taunts by my mother and I get pissed off by many things. I feel like I need to go to my higher studies sooner , but I couldn't get information from my master's college.
I always had a concern about myself thinking that - what if I never come back home? What if I just get invisible forever?

After their taunts and millions of fights I thought of not talking to anyone in my family. So I started saying nothing , I just used to speak if necessary. I started to talk with my pet puppy , I started to share my problems , my emotional side , my depressed side. I knew it won't understand but still I shared everything what I felt with my pet. And surprisingly I felt like she understands me , she would never leave my side , if I cry she hops close to me and makes a cute puppy face.

Then I thought if she is here I will be in  a bit good mood, I started waiting for my master's college to open so that I can get away from my home soooner. I talked to my college faculty so that they can give me information but the faculty didn't answered. I texted and called them more than 5 times but then I have up and I am still waiting for them to call me back or text me back about the reopening of the college session.

Each and every day or night I get my mood bad because of the taunts I get by my family. I think that I cannot withstand them more but whenever I see their face it is only them who gives me strength to withstand more harder things. So I am just waiting to go to Bangalore, India for my master's degree.

THE END OF PART 1

____________________________________________________
In part -2 you will know about my new journey and consequences I face.
So keep supporting me and give a like if you loved this chapter. Stay Tuned!
____________________________________________________
Thank you for reading
I hope you loved it.
Sayonara :)