Chapter- 4 : My worst phase

11.02.2022

I was sitting with my group and sipping my coffee when one of my groupmate told me that besides us kitty and group is sitting. I turned around to look and I saw nandani straight staring at me aggressively. I felt awkward but I didn't care and again started sipping my coffee. Just after a few minutes - I and my roommate was called by Kitty's group. We both went and sat down. It was at this moment Nandani started putting allegations on me about money. Being a patient and silent listener , I listened everything she said and told her what I meant . But being a proper Rajasthani person she showed me her true colors , but I got a mini attack when kitty started putting allegations showing me the proofs. Besides her , my roommate was sitting , she saw all the chats I did with one of my batchmate whom I used to talk regularly. My roomie sign languaged me with her eye moment and told me to be quiet. As she was older than me I listened to her and remained quiet for the whole conversation to get over.

I saw a very new version of kitty which was expected from her , but in my mind I was recalling "when did I say these shits to someone else? , What did I even think of? What was I watching before I wrote the shit?" I again stayed quiet and Kitty told me a line which broke me into infinite pieces which I still can't gather .

She told me " I know what she will do now! She will cry out loud , she just knows how to cry, If you ever text me again I will come to your room grab you and beat you as much as I can"

I got startled and got broke and my heart filled up with grief . My mind had a constant thought of why did I made her my friend? Why did I even show her my good side? I went back to my group and cried on one of my group mate's shoulder and decided that this would be my last tear drop for my college person and I would never trust anyone from my batch ever!

We all immediately went back to room. My roommate explained me that it was not at all my fault because she knew I was drunk and texted shits I saw on series previously! I asked her "why did you shut me up? Why didn't you let me speak in front of them?"
She answered - " You might increase the fight as you didn't had proofs. You might lose so it is good to be quiet sometimes "
We both gossiped for a while and then I got a call from Chaiphile(my senior) I told her the story about what happened and she immediately within few minutes came to my room and soothed me up. We three watched movie and when my roomie slept Chaiphile told her ongoing shits. She made me realise that I should be strong enough to fight others .

The next day-
I went to college and I saw the trio entering cheerfully and the same time my roomie convinced me to let go things. But one corner of my head started bleeding for revenge . I started to believe in mythology more. I started to divert myself but as the night take the sail, my overthinking ,depression ,anxiety attacks,insomniac behaviour started to pinch me. I couldn't share these things with my roommate so I decided to share it with my boyfriend who is a psychologist. He recommended me the medicines but I was too devasted not to take medicines .

I was bleeding and my heart ached whenever I listened her voice around my room.

Then one day I decided , I need to be strong enough to let her go from my mind , but my other side of brain told me - you should wait for her, what if she realises her mistake and come back !
I talked to my childhood friend about this whole scenario, she got too angry that she told me " I'm coming to your university I want to see that girl's face"
My 3 school friends were also ready to see Kitty's face but I told them to leave it and let it go.. Karma will hit her harder. They told me that Karma is so slow it won't be fast.

I ended the conversation by saying " I can wait for karma to react "

To be continued...
____________________________________________________
In the next chapter you will know about the traitor who spoiled mine and Kitty's friendship . So keep supporting me and give a like if you loved this chapter. Stay tuned!
____________________________________________________

Thank you for reading !
Sayonara :)