Chapter - 6 : My major comeback!

A new day started -

I never thought living with a trust break would be this hard! I encouraged myself to be a strong and ruthless person but my heart melted whenever I went to my department and saw kitty happy with the other group. I knew I should focus on myself but somewhere in the corner of my heart - I had a feeling that my college bestie would come back to me soon. The pictures I had in my gallery , the memories we enjoyed , the videos I used to make for my bestie - I had every single thing on my phone. I had that weird thing inside my mind - What if she comes back to me after realising her mistake? Would I be able to forgive her? Would I ever act the same way I did earlier?
But the answer in my mind was a big "NO". I would never ever trust her the way I trusted her earlier. Day by day , every midnight I started having nighmares and the things Kitty said that day while showing screenshots. I started experiencing major depression including overthinking. I started being insomniac which made me hate kitty more. I blamed kitty for not being in my worst days as I was alone fighting my nightmares and fighting my insomnia alone. After an episode of insomnia, a day came when suddenly I started experiencing - trembling of my hands , severe heart palpations as if it indicated I might die the next minute, I even experienced sweating with an upset stomach too. I thought of consulting a doctor so I decided to go back to home so that I can consult. I waited for my vacations and finally I went back to home for merely a week - My parents were unaware of what I was experiencing- I immediately got back to my friend and told him my symptoms - he told it was a panic attack which you are experiencing. He gave me medicines and ways to stop panic attack. He started taking my online sessions - it took approximately 1 year to overcome my trauma.

After 1 year of therapy session and daily deep breathes, and reducing my smoking and alcohol to my level best. I started feeling good and light. And suddenly one day when I saw kitty and group I felt nothing, I started to ignore them , I felt so good about feeling nothing - no hard ships , no heartbreak nothing at all. I consulted my friend again saying with a smile on my face -" Today,I felt nothing when I saw them!"
My friend replied -" That's a positive sign bro! Now delete the memories and get stronger "
I did as he said , I deleted few videos and photos of her and I kept few in my gallery thinking if ever I again get a thought of heartbreak I would see the pictures and tell myself how much I have suffered just because of that person!.

I started to focus on myself , I started to read novels , I downloaded pubgm so that if ever I get angry I might play that so that I can be normal again. I started to focus on my practical stuff and started to connect to different people and explore new stuff. And once again I lived my life to the fullest

06.10.2022

I again got a memory of her inside my head because it was our day when we started talking. I couldn't resist talking to her. So I decided to take a leave so that I can't see her and I won't have the memories brewing inside my mind again. I went to meet Chaiphile and she was happy to see my change. I asked her what if kitty comes back? What should I do?
Chaiphile replied with her hand on my head patting me - "Bro! Listen to your head . I know you will make a good decision and I'll always be on your side! Just remember don't forget but always forgive everyone. Every person needs a second chance!"
That day we spent a good day together. She made me tortillas and tofu curry and to be honest that was her first time to cook for me. I forgot everything about kitty and enjoyed my day in a different way. And that was the day I was confident that I will never be linent in my life again . I would never trust people without knowing him/her in the best aspect.

2years passed by

It was 21 August when she first talked to me after fucking 2 years. I had a great feeling of slapping her right back so that she can understand how much I had waited for her. But being in my self control I just talked to her formally. I just replied her but didn't eventually talked. My heart pounded at my level best , I started to feel the same but it was hard to control myself to initiate the talk with her again.
____________________________________________________
In the next chapter you will know about the new version of me and talks about kitty , our situation of talking again! So keep supporting me and give a like if you loved this chapter. Stay Tuned!
____________________________________________________
Thank you for reading
Sayonara!