Gone.

Calum:

I put her to sleep last night,I tucked her in and put her phone on charge. I got a post-it note and wrote on it.

"See you in 6 months - cal x" I stuck it on the screen of her phone.

It was 4:30 in the morning and I was taking my suitcase down from my bedroom. The boys was stood whispering to each other, trying not to wake up Lib or Sarah (libs mom) or Meg or Dad.

"You ready to go?" I whispered.

"Yeah" all the boys said in sync apart from Mikey.

"MIKEY!" I heard someone whisper.

Meg ran and flung her arms around Michael's neck.

"You should be in bed baby" he kissed her on the forehead.

"I needed to say goodbye" she sobbed.

They kissed and hugged.

Meg turned to me.

"She will miss you like shit...." She smiled at me,wiping her tears away.

I frowned.

"She said you two was close" she laughed.

I smiled at the ground. I sighed and ran upstairs, and went into Libs room. She was still asleep. I kissed her on the forehead and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"6 months will fly by...I promise" I whispered to her. I don't know how I felt about her. did I love her? I shook my head and walked back downstairs.

I got back downstairs to my dad talking to the boys.

I hugged my dad tightly.

"Have fun you little shit" he said to me,hugging me back.

I let go and smiled at him.

"Let's go" ash said.

I took my suitcase and said goodbye to them both.

I put my suitcase into the back and got into the van.

"COME ON BOYS!" Ash screamed.

"FUCKING TOUR!" Luke shouted back.

"YES!" Me and Michael shouted. malum.

"Airport boys?" The driver said.

"YES PLEASE MY GOOD MAN" Ash shouted.

Liberty:

My phone alarm went off,it was fucking annoying. I sat up in my bed which I don't remember being in. I took my phone off charge and there was a note on it.

I read the note and smiled at it. I took it off my phone and put it on my mirror.

I ran into Calums room.

"CALUM!" I shouted but no one was in there.

"Calum?" I shouted.

"Lib...he's gone." Meg said.

I turned around and laughed.

"He...he left without saying goodbye?" I frowned.

"No,I saw what he did. He walked upstairs and kissed you on the forehead..." She smiled.

I smiled and looked down.

"You're going to cry aren't you...." Meg asked.

I nodded and let out my tears.

She hugged me and rubbed my back.

"It's okay baby..." She squeezed me.

I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I miss Mikey already too.." She shook her head.

*******************

I got to school,feeling like shit. I kinda cleared myself up after I cried into my sisters arms..

I walked into music. It was weird bc the boys wasn't in there.... They're the teachers and it's just an amazing class to be in when they are there, teaching.

I sat at the back on my own and got my phone out since we didn't have a teacher in the class room.

"Hey Liberty," I looked up to see a boy that I've never talked to in my life,stood in front of me ",where's the boys?" He smiled at me.

"Didn't you hear?" I said without emotion.

"Oh yeah! They have their tour! That's so cool man!" He smiled,laughed and walked away.

I checked my messages and I didn't have any from Calum... Maybe he's on the plane? This lesson was really boring. I didn't do anything. I kept hearing people talking about the boys. I got up and walked out. I couldn't deal with people talking about that.

*********************

It is now the next day after school. I was sat at home,doing nothing...I never knew it was so....boring without the boys..

My phone made a sound. I sat up from looking at the ceiling in my bedroom and grabbed my phone to see a tweet from Calum.

' @calum5sos : France,we are in you!! #ROWYSOFRANCE ' this made me smile so much.

Then I got a text from him.

From Cal🙉 :
Hey Libs,how you holding up? I'm sorry I haven't texted you, seeming that we are in different timezones and you've been in school and we've been traveling. it's been too much. xxxx

To Cal🙉 :
CAL! I've been so shit if I'm honest...I've been bored,nothing to do,no one to hug. meg is also missing Mike like hell xxxx

He didn't text back,which was okay. I guess his phone being blown up by fangirls and him being really busy I guess he can't reply.

AN/

lmao idk when the last time I updated was but hey.

I just ate crumpets and I feel so sick.

lmao

Happy Reading 🌙