Hit.

Liberty:

It's been a week without Calum. We've been texting eachother only. He's done 3 dates already, today we're going to Skype because he has free time and so do I. It's a Saturday night and everyone is out so I thought I'd Skype him.

I had an oversized hoodie on with shorts. I got my laptop and put it In front of me,on my bed. I pressed Calums name and let it ring until the little thing at the bottom said 'connecting'

His little face showed up on the screen.

"LIBBY LOO!" His face lit up and he smiled.

"ITS THAT LIB?!" I heard ash shout.

Calum nodded and laughed. He placed the laptop on a table and a the boys sat in a row.

"Hey cal" I smiled and laughed ",and boys"

"Hey lib" They all waved.

"Shit I've missed you" I shook my head.

"I know..I've missed you so much" cal said.

"So how was the first show?" I smiled.

"It was fucking amazing" cal giggled like a girl.

Michael was poking Calums cheek.

"What are you doing?" Cal turned to Michael.

"Poking your cheek" Michael smiled like a girl.

I laughed.

"This is what I miss.. It's been so boring,music has been so...so..it just pisses me off" I sighed.

"Why?" Cal licked his lip,non-sexually. (sh it's a word)

"People keep talking about you. Saying how you're on tour is amazing" I played with my hoodie.

"But it is amazing!" Luke smiled.

"Shut up Luke" I laughed.

"Hey! I see someone's been in my room" Calum laughed.

"What?" I frowned.

"Hoodie" he smiled.

"This is yours?" I laughed.

"Yes love" he laughed,showing his teeth.

"Oh...sorry I'll take it off" I stood up.

"NO! Lib!," he shouted,I sat back down. ",it looks cute on you because it's big" he laughed.

I blushed at his words. I bit on the sleeves.

"Now I have your germs on it too" he tutted.

I looked at him and crossed my arms to make it look like I was hugging the hoodie.

"It smells like you.." I looked down and smiled,trying so hard to to cry.

"Don't cry..." Calum said softly.

I looked at him,my eyes full of tears.

"I can tell when you're about to cry,you look down and smile weakly" Calum smiled at me.

I wiped my tears away with his sleeve .

"I'm sorry" I shook my head.

"It's just that you're on the other side of the world, I need a hug Calum" this is when I did start to cry.

"Baby," he got up and took the laptop into the bathroom. ",please don't cry. It's hard I know but..you're just going to have to-" Calum sat on the toilet seat.

"I know Calum..I'm going to have to forget about you." I wiped my tears away.

"Well..yeah." He sighed.

"Bye Calum.." I said.

"No lib wai-" he started,but I cut him off by ending the Skype call. I put my laptop down and started to cry again.

*******************

It is now Sunday and I thought I'd take my mind off things so I went shopping with Sam.

"How about this?" Sam picked up a skirt and gave me a full lecture on it,I zoned out.

"LIBERTY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" She snapped her fingers at me.

"I'm sorry you bored me so I just..." I shrugged.

"Look,I know it's hard without Calum." She started.

"How..how do you know I'm down about that?" I asked.

"I'm your best friend,I know things" she smiled at me.

I looked up at her and smiled.

"Let's go get a Starbucks" she held my hand and we walked to Starbucks.

********************

I was sat at the mall on my own,Sam had to go to band practice. I didn't want to go. I was sat on a bench on my own until a girl with blonde hair sat next to me.

"Hi" she smiled at me. I looked up at her,she had blue eyes and a nice smile.

"Hello" I smiled back.

"I know you..." She smiled.

I've never seen this girl in my life.

"Your Calum's step-sister" she whispered.

"What.." I looked at her and frowned.

"I'm Luke's girlfriend" she nodded,she had a strong British accent.

"Luke hasn't got a girlfriend" I laughed.

"He didn't want anyone to know about us,the boys know,now you do" she smiled.

I shook my head and sipped on my Starbucks.

"I'm Charlotte" she nudged me.

"I'm Liberty. Well you might know that because you seem to know everything" I rolled my eyes at her.

"No,I don't want to come out as that. I know you Liberty. They've gone on tour and your sister is with Michael." She smiled.

"I'll take that into note..thanks" I stood up and walked away.

I missed Calum so much.

I got home and the TV was on. 5sos was on there and it was live. I sat down and they was singing Voodoo Doll acoustic.

I watched Calum for a while and I felt lonely and...

It finished and the man said "that was 5sos with Voodoo Doll"

I turned the TV off and looked at the floor.

My phone bleeped from my pocket.

I took it out to see that Luke and Calum had tweeted.

'@luke5sos : thank you Paris TV for having us perform! We love you!🚃'

'@calum5sos : putting all my emotions into something special for you all.❤️'

I dropped my phone and ran outside where it was now thundering and lighting with rain.

I didn't know what to do.. I just stood there in the pouring rain.

I felt dizzy and sick.. I ran across the road and heard a zoom of a car that was speeding.. Then... I felt nothing.

AN/

yo people have no creativity whatsoever it's just sad.

but how is everyone?

I have a headache although I am happy.

I've had so many people choose their relationship over their friendship with me. ok lmao.

and I have no idea what tf I have done to harm you but fair enough.

boys don't know how to speak to girls do they? like calling a girl a mess is just wrong. it wasn't to me but to my friend.

that's my life atm lmao.

happy reading🌙