What Now?

Liberty:

So let me fill you in...

It's been 2 days since me and Calum kissed. I felt loved and yeah.. But he hasn't spoke to me since. He doesn't look at me. I have no idea why. It just messed with my head and I'm confused and i...I don't know. I thought he loved me when we kissed but... Was he using me? Is he scared that the paparazzi might know? Does he not love me? I don't know....I feel so lost. I mean,am I that bad of a person?

Calum:

*FLASHBACK TO THE KISS*

It felt good,I loved her. she was...beautiful and I felt like we should be together. Her fingers tangled with my hair,her little nose brushing against mine.

We cuddled for about 10 mins until she started to yawn.

"I'm going to sleep,if that's okay?" She sat up and smiled at me.

"Go ahead,see you in the morning lovely" I kissed her forehead.

She smiled at me and then walked upstairs.

I was alone and I sighed loudly.

"Was that good?!" Someone said.

I almost jumped out of my skin to see Meg standing there.

"Jesus meg." I shook my head and laughed.

"Was. That. Good?!" She repeated.

"What?" I tilted my head.

"I saw you kiss...." She glared at me.

"Meg....don't...don't tell anyone..please" I stuttered.

"I won't.. But you better stay away from her. I don't want her getting hurt... Plus..it's wrong to kiss your step-sister" she walked closer to me.

I stood up.

"Don't tell me what to do. I love her,what are you going to do anyway?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll tell your management and the paparazzi and mom and your dad. I'm pretty sure they'd loooove to hear about this..so stay away from her..she doesn't love you anyway" she smiled and pinned me against the wall.

"Get off me." I gritted my teeth.

"I mean it...I'm not asking you.. I'm telling you." She smiled at me.

She let go of me and walked upstairs.

Liberty:

I walked downstairs,it was a Tuesday and I had school today. Joy. I was ready and I walked into the kitchen to see Calum making a cup of tea.

"Calum...can we talk.?" I whispered and looked at the floor.

He turned around and his eyes was red and puffy.

He looked around the room,budged past me and walked out the room.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

I didn't have no make up on today because I just...couldn't be bothered. I have bruises and scars,deal with it. I don't want to hide that...

I took a biscuit from the jar and bit into it.

I wasn't that hungry so I put it down on the side and walked out of the kitchen to grab my bag.

Calum was tying up his black van shoelaces. He was wearing a black and white baseball shirt and black ripped jeans.

I opened my mouth to say something but I shook my head and ran out of the house. Tears streaming down my cheeks.

I put my headphones in and listened to "Lady Gaga-Monster" this song describes how I feel right now.

That boy is a monster..

I wanted to walk on my own today. I couldn't be bothered with people.

I walked into music which I had first unfortunately.

Calum was sat at his desk on his laptop,still had puffy eyes. While loads of people was just chatting and messing around.

We had a few minutes until class started so I listened to "Selena Gomez-I Want You To Know" and I sat back on my chair.

Meg walked in and looked at me.

She said something to Calum but I didn't get it because she had her back to me and my music was blasting out anyway. I love this song so much.

Meg walked out of the room after looking at me and smiling.

I looked at Calum who was looking at me,he then looked back at his laptop.

The bell went and I took out my earphones and placed them in my bag.

Calum stood at the front and started to talk.

I didn't pay attention,I just looked out the window to see birds flying and living an easy life.

I looked at Calum who was picking up a guitar.

"So,I'm going to play a little bit of a song I..." He looked at me.

"That i....wrote.."He couldn't say what he was going to say..

I got up and ran out of the class with my bag.

Calum:

I put the guitar down and ran after her.I can't see her like this. Not when I know it's my fault..

"Lib wait!" I grabbed hold of her wrist.

She turned to me,tears streaming down her face.

"I'm so sorry..." I didn't know what to say. I wiped the tears from her face with my thumbs.

"I..I'm sorry to. What, am I not good enough for you?! Haven't I got the amazing body that you look for in a girl?! Or..or.." She shouted.

"No..it's not like that I promise.." I shook my head,trying not to cry.

"What is it then?! I'm a bad kisser?! You hate me..." She gasped and backed away.

I looked up.. Seriously trying not to cry.

"Oh I see. You don't want your career to be ruined because you kissed your step-sister," she shouted, I saw meg walking down the corridor. I was holding her hand,not caring if meg saw ",well I'm sorry if I'm a big bolder into your career Calum. Don't worry about it. You go back tomorrow so it's okay. I won't get in your way anymore!" She pulled away.

"LIBERTY!" I shouted.

"No Calum..forget it." She slowly walked away.

"I'm sorry I ever got in your way,I won't tell your management..it's fine" she shook her head and walked away,wiping her eyes. My heart broke into a million pieces. The girl I love the most,hates me. I just want to start again,from when she helped me with my room...fuck..

AN/

yo

I'm happy

woo

I smashed my phone today

lmao

laugh at me

I'm happy

I said that already

whoops

I'm just happy.

happy birthday to Mikey.

ily babe.

Happy Reading 🌙