I love you.

Liberty;

I got out of my car with the present gripped tightly in my hand. there were people running out of the house, throwing up. never drink kids, never drink.

I walked past all the puddles of puke and walked up the steps of this hired mansion. I opened the doors to Justin Bieber's Sorry.

I looked around for Jules but couldn't see her. there were people basically dry humping eachother on the dance floor. I didn't know half of these people. I looked like such a loser, coming to her best friends party on her own...

a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the other room. I screamed and fell onto the couch. I looked up to see an unhappy Jules.

"oh shit, what's rattled your boat?" I laughed and brushed my dress down.

"I didn't invite most of these people, Lib. I don't even know who the fuck they are and I swear i saw Matt." she panicked.

I blankly looked at her and patted the empty space next to me. she sat down and sighed.

Matt was her ex boyfriend. me and Jules had this friend, Bella, we were pretty close with her. it turns out Matt was seeing her. she fell pregnant and Matt just left Jules without saying anything, not even a kiss my ass goodbye. no idea where they are now. probably on the streets shagging eachother.

"babe, don't worry. he's not here." I squished her cheeks.

"even if he was-" Close As Strangers started to play from the other room.

it came to me that they never realised it..

I got up and opened the door to 4 assholes sat on the stage.

"Six weeks since I've been away and now you're sayin' everything has changed and I'm afraid that I might be losing you" Michael sang softly.

they took it in turns to sing. ngl... they did it beautifully.

the song started to come to an end, Calum stood up and put his guitar behind his back and grabbed his mic and jumped off the stage.

"Six months since I went away
And I know everything has changed
But tomorrow I'll be coming back to you" he walked towards me and smiled.

I crossed my arms and frowned at him.

"can we talk?" Calum asked.

"if you want to say something, say it here" I raised an eyebrow.

Calum laughed and shook his head before grabbing my hand and running upstairs.

he walked into a room full of moans and put his hand over my eyes.

"fucking hell, sorry..." the door made a closing noise as Calum took his hand away from my eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something.

"you don't wanna know.." he laughed.

we went into another room that wasn't occupied.

"so what?! do you think you can stroll in here, sing your shitty song to me, and I'll be okay with-" I got cut off with Calum slamming his lips on mine.

"I love you" he mumbled.

"sorry what was that!?" I smirked.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" he screamed and kissed me.

"and I'm so sorry..."

"hmm.." I hugged him and sighed.

"the song isn't shitty.." he whispered, his lips brushed my ear.

AN//

AYOOOOOOOO

so you guys kinda requested that I write it again so I did.

look forward to another chapter soon.

hehe.

I love you guys.

peace.

happy reading 🐻