With You

calum:

I love her, I don't care if she's my step-sister. I mean it doesn't matter? does it...? I just don't want her mom and my dad to know....as long as they don't know, things will be okay.

we was cuddled on the sofa, watching Lion King when her mom and my dad walked in.

"hey mom" she looked up and smiled as we sat up quickly.

"where's meg?" her mom asked.

"here" she walked downstairs, giving me a death stare.

"We have an announcement to make" her mom said.

we all sat on the sofa,looking up at them.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" her mom screamed and smiled.

Liberty:

wait,hold the fuck up...MARRIED?!

meg laughed and stood up.

"congrats mom!" she hugged her and walked out the room.

Calum turned to me with his big brown, chocolate eyes. this broke my heart.

I don't know how I felt...this means.. me and Calum will be brother and sister..I don't want that. I love him too much to let him be my brother?!

he sneaky held my hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

I sighed.

"congrats mom,as long as you're happy.." I squeezed calums hand and he let go and stood up.

I hugged mom and Robert.

I had a HUGE problem with this..

Calum did the same.

"well if you don't mind us,we're going to plan!" my mom said after grabbing Roberts hand and running upstairs.

I looked at Calum who was facing the wall,with his fists clenched and he was leaning against it.

I put my hand on his back and put my head on his arm.

I looked up to his angry face.

okay I was really scared,I've never seen Calum so pissed off in my life. a vain stuck out of his neck as his eyes clenched together.

"cal pal" I whispered.

"I'm not in the fucking mood.." he nudged me away.

"Calum please" I touched his arm.

he looked down at me.

we both looked in each others eyes for a moment until he kissed me on the lips.

he cupped my face with his huge hands and sighed.

"no matter what happens..I'll fucking love you." he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"why are you saying that?" I looked up at him.

"I'm not saying goodbye" he whispered.

"well it seems it" my voice broke.

he sighed and hugged me.

"I'll always love you babygirl" his voice all raspy as he rubbed my back.

my head was up against his chest. he smelt so good,he was so warm and I wanted to be with him forever..

"wanna go grab a Starbucks?" he smiled at me.

I nodded.

******************

we was walking along the beach,drinking our Starbucks. the thing about being in public with Calum is that we can't hold hands or hug or kiss without being mobbed with paparazzi and it kills me so so much. because I love him and I'm
not embarrassed to show that,but I don't want the whole world to know that we're dating.