'Cal'

Liberty:

It's now Saturday,2 months after,Calum has been gone for a while now. The boys dropped out of school to do their tour and to become a successful band. But I don't and wouldn't care. I was driving around Sydney, admiring what a beautiful place it is. I drove along the beach where it was pretty busy. I've been addicted to Selena's music. Camouflage was on full blast in my moms car. I looked in the mirror and realised that I had Calum's sunglasses on.

*FLASHBACK*

"CALLLLL! You broke my sunglasses you idiot!" I shouted,playfully at him. We was walking along the beach and cal took my sunglasses and tried them on.. His fat ass head broke them!

"I'm sorry love" he gasped. He took his black ray ban sunglasses off of his shirt that they was hanging out from and put them on my face.

"There,you look beauuuutiful!" He sung.

"Awe,you flirt! Thank youuuuu,but these are your favourite ones?" I hugged him.

"They look better on you then me.." He stuck out his bottom lip.

"I know,don't I look amazaannnn?" I stuck up two fingers and posed.

He laughed and got out his phone and took a picture.

"Shit,that might need a filter." He laughed.

"Fuck you!" I hit his arm and laughed.

He licked his lips but not in a sexual way.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

You may not see it but I was crying. I focused on the road,I drove into town,I wanted to go to shopping to take my mind off things.

I wiped my eyes and sniffled. Forget Forever came on and I laughed.

"Fucking songs man" I shook my head and laughed.

I got to the mall and parked up. I walked to Zara. I had 100$ on me so I guess I could buy a few things since there was a party at Jewlz tonight. It's her birthday today and I got her a beautiful pink dress.

I bought a blue dress that was knee high with white converses. I'm not a high-heels girl.

I got a Starbucks also. I sipped on my Starbucks and bumped into a familiar face.

"Oh,sorry Charlotte" I apologised,not wanting any company right now.

"I heard what happened" she blurted out.

"..what?" I looked at her, confused.

"Calum got interviewed,did you not see it?" She tilted her head.

I shook my head and walked away,walking to my car. I got in and put my shopping in the passenger seat. I got out my phone and googled calums name.

An interview came up,I clicked on it and watched the video.

"So Calum,how is your relationship with your sister?" The interviewer asked.

"Step-sister" he corrected him.

"Well,it doesn't seem like it,you two have been getting seriously close I see" he laughed.

"I can't answer that,I'm sorry" Calum shook his head.

"Well you have to" the man said.

"Sorry but who do you think you are? Getting up into people's business like this. Yeah,okay I kissed her. It didn't mean anything though?! It was just a one off,it meant nothing to me. She's just my step-sister. She doesn't mean anything to me,okay?!" Calum sat back on his seat.

"You kissed her?" He said.

"I don't think this is relevant" Michael interrupted.

"I kissed her because I felt sorry for the poor girl!" He shrugged his shoulders.

I saw Luke give Calum a death stare.

The video ended. I looked at the date marked 1 month ago.

How did I miss this?..

I put on my sunglasses and started to drive. I burst out crying and had to stop the car in a parking spot.

I took my sunglasses off and threw them at the back of the car. I curled up in a ball in the car seat and started to cry. I used my palms of my hands to wipe my tears away. There was a tap at the window,followed by flashing lights and cameras.

There was mumbled shouting with men bashing on the window. I drove away and I sped up. I wiped my eyes and drove home.

*****************

I was on my phone,scrolling through Twitter,while eating m&ms. I saw a paparazzi mention me.

"@simonpap: @itsliberty caught crying in her car this morning. Hmmmm, @calum5sos ? *photo*"

I didn't know what to do. Next thing I knew my whole mentions was full of people asking me what was wrong,and people sending me vile and rude things.

My phone started to ring.

'Cal😍'

I declined it and turned my phone off. Why does he want to talk now? Because he broke my heart and now he wants to talk.

I walked upstairs to get ready.

•AN//•

GUESS WHOS ALIVE?!

me.

lol.

I'm so obsessed with Blue Neighbourhood.

I'm also in love. *giggle*

aaannnyyywaaayyyy.

twitter: tbhh0od

happy reading