• CHAPTER 10 •

AURORA'S POV

I stand near the bar area, watching my friends and cousins dance or make out with someone.

I've been in such a sour mood since Dario and I's talk in the janitors closet.

I've been waiting-or rather, hoping-for him to walk through those doors.

"you good?" Flexter asks, cupping my face. I smile. "When am I not?" I ask, and he chuckles.

"I don't like that pouty look on your face. Loosen up a bit, Rora," he says, kissing my head and smiling at me.

"Let me get warmed up first, then the party is on." I wink at my cousin, and he laughs.

Flexter certainly looks a lot like my uncle Niki, but he surely has my aunt Valerie's character. He's younger by one year, but that doesn't stop him from acting like my older brother.

All of my boy cousins are overprotective of all the girls in the family; God knows, no one messes with us because of them.

THIRD'S POV

"Did you guys notice Dario has been in a very pissy mood today?" Jayden asks Jenax. "When is he not in a pissy mood?" Presley asks, taking a swing from the beer bottle in her hand.

"Yes, I know, but he's way different now; he nearly slapped Ivy before she left today. Jenax, could you check on him?" Jayden asks, and Jenax nods her head.

"For sure, relax a bit, Jay." Jenax smiles at her and hands her a tequila bottle.

Jayden nods and takes a big swing of tequila.

Knox is drunk as hell; he's also watching the girl he considers an enemy.

A few minutes later, they are both drunk off their asses.

"You know, you look awfully a lot like a monkeys ass," Jaydens tells Knox, who's lying down on her lap. "Your a bitch," he says, standing, more like stumbling up.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy my bitchiness, asshole," she says, rolling her eyes. She stands up and tries to walk past him.

Before she could make it past him, he grabbed her arm and pushed her up against the wall. The music is loud, but it suddenly turns quieter.

"I am going to fuck you until you beg me to stop," he whispers into her ear before wrapping his hands around her neck and smashing his lips against hers.

She moans at the sudden action. "I hate you," Jayden reminds Knox. He nods his head as he leads kisses down her throat.

He kneels down and throws her over his shoulder. "Get ready, baby." He slaps her ass as she laughs.

He takes her to an empty bedroom, and the night becomes a fun one for them.

Presley, Colby, and Jenax all stared in shock below the stairs where Knox and Jayden had just been.

"Oh god, this is not going to end well." Jenax holds her head and walks away.

"It looks like it's time for our fun lyunbov." Presley laughs as Colby picks up her bridal style.

[love]

The night soon turns hectic as Dario walks through the doors.

Aurora is dancing in only her bra and thong on a pool table to 'Oops, I did it again' by Britney Spears.

"For fucks sake!" Dario groans as he makes his way towards the large group of people surrounding the pool table.

"Hell yeah, sexy!" Dario glares at the football player from school. "Ugh, my knight in shining armor," Aurora smiles as Dario pulls her over his shoulder.

pulling his jacket over her bare ass. She's definitely going to be sorry she ever drank in the morning.

Dario takes Aurora to her house and sneaks her inside through the back door.

He changes her into some pajama sets, finally gets her into bed, and makes sure to turn all the lights off before heading out.

He sure does care for her.